Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

It is true that many people are coming to Forex market just in order to make some extra money. Still, if they are not enjoying what they do and are not quite comfortable with trading business, I really don’t believe that they will stay there for a longer period of time
People want to enjoy forex they think it is easy just to open trading terminal and place orders. Money will be coming to them without any effort. Soon they understand they need certain skill for profit taking. They should be comfortable , and relax but not free of everything as they need to analyze market and choose proper risk management plan for trading. I want to be relaxed with forex trading as well as earn money for living . It is my part time business that can support me well.

Trading brings joy when I experience the correct forecast expressed in profit. Learning to rejoice in losses is to learn to be a masochistyc. But I'm on my way... :D

Trading brings joy when I experience the correct forecast expressed in profit. Learning to rejoice in losses is to learn to be a masochistyc. But I'm on my way... :D

There is no way to rejoice in loss mate. No matter how much you try to be patient and calm in losses, you will never enjoy that phase. The best thing is to access things on monthly or quarterly basis and then you can enjoy.

I would say I am sort of both anyway for anything like that. Until it haven't become your full time job you really should get sort of enjoyment out of it, correct ? so something should be done in a way like a habit in trading. There is no other way and money will follow.

Certainly I would agree that there are many myths around this market, as Nahiyar mentioned. And I think that brokers marketing strategies are the ones mostly to blame for this. There is no easy money on this market and success is reflection of hard work and continuous learning

There is no way to rejoice in loss mate. No matter how much you try to be patient and calm in losses, you will never enjoy that phase. The best thing is to access things on monthly or quarterly basis and then you can enjoy.
It is differently each trader reacts to market. Some need less time and quick overview of market to do trading. Others may spend a lot of time to know how they should trade well. Your ultimate goal should be to earn money from invested amount , it could take less or more time but serious trading learning is essential. No one will enjoy trading without profits. you can grow slowly and regularly with techniques you find after experiences.

The profitability of a trader depends on his reactions. Learning to trading posibble only through a change of personality. You can perfectly trade on a demo account, but in real trading to make losses due to the individual psychology.

People want to enjoy forex they think it is easy just to open trading terminal and place orders. Money will be coming to them without any effort. Soon they understand they need certain skill for profit taking. They should be comfortable , and relax but not free of everything as they need to analyze market and choose proper risk management plan for trading. I want to be relaxed with forex trading as well as earn money for living . It is my part time business that can support me well.

Agreed. This is IMHO the best approach to it.

Back