1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by ASSASSINFX, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Etedus12

Etedus12 Corporal

I do want the forex trading works for everyone else being good. They do really need to implement all this things no matter what. How do you really place everyone else here. But I do want the money cause I do not see how to trade forex long term.

2. momo3HC

momo3HC Corporal

Exactly. There will be a lot of hard work, sweat and money before (and if) you achieve it.

3. fxoday

fxoday Recruit

Yes, high patience required beside hard work, sometimes as trader being impatience because of a loss in trading, so prepare our self to learn how to safe trading, not only about profit trading but also consider about loss trading, which this part in online trading

4. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Corporal

I enjoy making the money and spending the money :)

5. Passiontrader

Passiontrader Recruit

Love trading! But to be successful, your focus cannot be in making money but on protecting your money!

6. fxoday

fxoday Recruit

This is right because the risk is part in trading, without protecting money wisely, one mistake might the cause of big losing trades
    market forex is very wild, trading discipline is required to keep survive our account.
    Enjoy, still many opportunities ahead