Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

ASSASSINFX

Recruit
Hello guys, This is Almond posting, ASSASSINFX is just my blog name even though I joined FPA to let you all know about it. It's a very long story how I knew there's something called forex that makes people rich. I didn't hesitate so I tried it, deposit $10 on tradersway, blown it but deposit $250 on another broker, I don't want to count all blown accounts on different brokers but the very last broker i'm using till forever is now pepperstone. Experts say that I gotta be risking 2% that makes sense right? no, it doesn't with a $250 account, if i risk $4.5 in a single trade, I'm never going to be rich. in fact there is a huge chance that I'll make less than $100 in a month which is less than the minimum wage in South Africa. Remember a good consistent strategy makes 20%, 30%, 15%. Its rare to find a consistent strategy making over 100% each month, if there is though, that person takes a lot of risks that can blow him out in a few trades.

So whenever I'm in front of my charts, I get this huge anxiety, this thing doesn't feel worth it anymore. That's just thoughts though, I sit down and beg myself, After taking the first trade and its time to manage it, I literally don't want to look at the screen, the anxiety gives me no chance. I'd find any excuse to go away, maybe get a cigarette, when I get back its either the market hit TP or SL, whatever the outcome was it always leaves me with more anxiety. if I won I'm gonna be not too pleased with tp cause it was too close, or if the stop loss is hit I'll always feel terrible saying to myself "I knew it".

The other thing I never knew how to do persistently was to trade on demo, I tried but my mind just won't let me trade cheap on demo, I say its cheap cause it ain't totally free, data is very expensive.

Other occurrences were those leading me to blow an account every time. I'm still shy to share that pattern cause it's the most stupid thing ever done by a normal male being who is seeking money from forex.

It all came to this question, "Almond do you love forex? or you are just doing it for money?"

Do you have trading problems that you are not proud to share? Perhaps this thread is yours, poor your heart here I won't judge you.

Hello guys, This is Almond posting, ASSASSINFX is just my blog name even though I joined FPA to let you all know about it. It's a very long story how I knew there's something called forex that makes people rich. I didn't hesitate so I tried it, deposit $10 on tradersway, blown it but deposit $250 on another broker, I don't want to count all blown accounts on different brokers but the very last broker i'm using till forever is now pepperstone. Experts say that I gotta be risking 2% that makes sense right? no, it doesn't with a $250 account, if i risk $4.5 in a single trade, I'm never going to be rich. in fact there is a huge chance that I'll make less than $100 in a month which is less than the minimum wage in South Africa. Remember a good consistent strategy makes 20%, 30%, 15%. Its rare to find a consistent strategy making over 100% each month, if there is though, that person takes a lot of risks that can blow him out in a few trades.

So whenever I'm in front of my charts, I get this huge anxiety, this thing doesn't feel worth it anymore. That's just thoughts though, I sit down and beg myself, After taking the first trade and its time to manage it, I literally don't want to look at the screen, the anxiety gives me no chance. I'd find any excuse to go away, maybe get a cigarette, when I get back its either the market hit TP or SL, whatever the outcome was it always leaves me with more anxiety. if I won I'm gonna be not too pleased with tp cause it was too close, or if the stop loss is hit I'll always feel terrible saying to myself "I knew it".

The other thing I never knew how to do persistently was to trade on demo, I tried but my mind just won't let me trade cheap on demo, I say its cheap cause it ain't totally free, data is very expensive.

Other occurrences were those leading me to blow an account every time. I'm still shy to share that pattern cause it's the most stupid thing ever done by a normal male being who is seeking money from forex.

It all came to this question, "Almond do you love forex? or you are just doing it for money?"

Do you have trading problems that you are not proud to share? Perhaps this thread is yours, poor your heart here I won't judge you.
Welcome to FPA and I hope this thread will not turn in to recommendations of any website or services :)

Very few traders make money on Forex. So very few people here can be for the money. They are mostly players. They play because they love to play, though constantly lose. Where have you seen strategies that bring 10% -15% per month?The best traders are able to get 10% per month for a long time. 15%, 20%, 100% - this is a fairy tale.

i enjoy forex because I find a business that is according to my needs and talent. Id trader enjoys his business he can work more good in it. He will properly prepared before trading than he will do sensible steps not just play with money. With all my efforts and good trading strategy i can not cross 10% profitt per month . Do not know how people claim for double their amount in a trade. It is all fake just trapping people . Realstic profits are possible as in other business poeple get.

For me its a bit of both but the fact that one can make money through something quite enjoyable. The beauty of trading is that it comes with so much freedom in the sense that i can trade from anywhere, pretty much any time, providing i have access to the resources and tools that i would need in order to trade (wifi and my phone lol) be that in a cafe, at home, even while i'm on vaycay.

I trade for money, and also because I enjoy trading. I am here because it is a very enjoyable platform with a lot of freedom and independance in trading. I like to make money from the comfort of my home, and even if I fail, am still satisfied because I have tried and enjoyed myself

Back