Do you enjoy trading forex? or you just want the money?

I trade for money, and also because I enjoy trading. I am here because it is a very enjoyable platform with a lot of freedom and independance in trading. I like to make money from the comfort of my home, and even if I fail, am still satisfied because I have tried and enjoyed myself
i totally agree with you here, not many jobs/means of income available out there where you can do it right from your home!!

I like money. That is a fact. I know many people like money too. However, I think those who stick to forex trading are simply players who enjoy the game even if they do not make money, because there are more losers in the forex market. So tose who trade must enjoy trading. Those who only come for money will lose and quit

I like money, and I like forex. Truth be told, I am here simply because I enjoy trading, and I may have to stick around for more years before I qualify to drop everything else and become a professional trader. However, I would not be motivated to stick around for so long without the money attached

There are more losers than winners in the forex trading community. This simply implies that those who stick to trading forex for years are those who enjoy trading. You must be patient before you start making consistent profits and you cant wait for years if you do not love what you are doing

There are more losers than winners in the forex trading community. This simply implies that those who stick to trading forex for years are those who enjoy trading. You must be patient before you start making consistent profits and you cant wait for years if you do not love what you are doing
i second this. well said.

I enjoy making making money. The truth is that, most people only come to forex to make money. The difference between those who quite and those who stay is that some enjoy trading, while others do not. You must enjoy trading for you to be able to use it for making money

ExpertAsianTrader, I think that it might be true what your just noted. There is some sort of excitement when trading Forex, that looks like a gambling. I think that everybody experienced it. However, smart traders are keeping any emotion away from trading floor

Of course there has to be emotional satisfaction from trading otherwise your performance will gradually deteriorate. But in my opinion the satisfaction is when everything goes as planned, i.e. you don't get unexpected losses and keep everything under control. Big wins bring enough satisfaction but it starts to involve emotions like greed which is undesirable I guess.

Everyone is for money in this market and this is not a game that you can enjoy. You will only enjoy it when profit is coming. All the new comers join this market just because they can make more money. So it is all about the money game.

Back