Do you have enough patience?

To be honest, it’s really very unbreakable to maintain patience when I don’t get suitable entry point according to my own trading strategy. Whatever, my long time trading experience helps me to avoid any expeditious decision. As I don’t use aggressive trading lot size that’s way I can easily recover my losing trades.

If you are a novice trader then you should practice your demo for long time and you need to start your live trading journey with profession trading strategy, skills and enough patience.

To be honest, it’s really very unbreakable to maintain patience when I don’t get suitable entry point according to my own trading strategy. Whatever, my long time trading experience helps me to avoid any expeditious decision. As I don’t use aggressive trading lot size that’s way I can easily recover my losing trades.

If you are a novice trader then you should practice your demo for long time and you need to start your live trading journey with profession trading strategy, skills and enough patience.

When i am doing my trades i try to take my trading attention away by doing some other activity which is not linked to the Forex and this is why i can wait for longer periods of time in my trading :)

The problem is that there are is a constant influx of new people in Forex, because it's often advertised very aggressively.
Thats a big point. I guess there are too many absolute beginners who are just attracted out of the street without any particular understanding what a forex market is. Its too sad for the image of the market. I guess there are a lot of people who believe all the brokers are total scammers

Thats a big point. I guess there are too many absolute beginners who are just attracted out of the street without any particular understanding what a forex market is. Its too sad for the image of the market. I guess there are a lot of people who believe all the brokers are total scammers

In our trading we have to first of all look for the right kind of Forex broker so that we can trade with the help of that broker :D

The unethical, aggressive and unrealistic broker advertising combined with the amount of scammers out there certainly skews people's perception of the Forex market, and that is so unfortunate, because if you know what you're doing you can profit a lot from it. Unfortunately advertisement makes it seem like you can sit in front of the trading platform and make money and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

A lot of people claim themselves know what trading is, but they don't know it is not as easy as only BUY and SELL.

A lot of people claim themselves know what trading is, but they don't know it is not as easy as only BUY and SELL.

That's what happens, yes. And there are many brokers that are unscrupulous enough to take advantage of their ignorance. Of course, there are plenty of sources of information out there, even tutorials published by some brokers. At one point people need to take responsibility for their own education.

I don't care about patience now as I trade with money management plan, so don't have problems with emotions.

The answer is very easy, if a trader is successful then it means he has the necessary patience required for profitable trading because an impatience trader cannot be a successful one.

The answer is very easy, if a trader is successful then it means he has the necessary patience required for profitable trading because an impatience trader cannot be a successful one.

In the trading business we have to get success only when we are looking at it from a longer perspective and then only we can get some income :)

Back