Do you have enough patience?

Rambo35

Corporal
I have met plenty of forex traders who seem to lack patience when they trade. They want to rush into a trade in order to make money, but without patience you are really not trading properly. You may enter or exit a trade pre-maturely which means you are leaving pips in the market rather than pocket them in your portfolio.

Patience is a very important attribute to master in order to better your trading results. This also applies if you already achieve good results as with a bit more patience you could increase your earnings from the same strategy you are already using.

Yes I have lot of patience and i know patience is the kew of success. If we can not control or emotions during trade then we can loose our trade.

you have to keep patience while trading....i pull off when the markets are unpredictable....

Patience is very important factor in Forex if always trade with proper trading plan and strategies then we can trade properly and increase the patience factor which also helps us to control the greed factor in us.

Patience is the key to success in forex trading. We need patience for everything. Otherwise we cannot achieve the success.

patients is as a part of trading management. it's very important to create and possible making consistent profit...

I have met plenty of forex traders who seem to lack patience when they trade. They want to rush into a trade in order to make money, but without patience you are really not trading properly. You may enter or exit a trade pre-maturely which means you are leaving pips in the market rather than pocket them in your portfolio.

Patience is a very important attribute to master in order to better your trading results. This also applies if you already achieve good results as with a bit more patience you could increase your earnings from the same strategy you are already using.

Sometimes for too much patience, entry opportunity may be missed on a trend. To me little patience is fine. Its also the perceptions that vary what an entry opportunity is!

Yes I have lot of patience and i know patience is the kew of success. If we can not control or emotions during trade then we can loose our trade.

Of course patience is the key to success in Forex we can increase our patience factor if we always trade with proper trading plan and strategies and will be able to get positive results.

I'm not sure if i do... Sometimes i' being very adventurous in my trading. It swings both sides for me, but what is life without fun?

Back