Do you have enough patience?

everyone must have patience in order to trade in forex.... it can be very benificial to you and doing so will avoid you several losses.

It is right. Patience is needed to be able make right decision in every different condition of market but trader can be patient in trading when he knows what is he waiting for. It means there must be proper trading plan to follow because if there is no trading plan so it is not patient but it is passive trading. If there is proper trading plan then trader must learn how to make good analysis and wait for it to entry and exit point.

In forex there needs a lot of patience to analyze market , wait for proper time to open positions. I spend enough time for market watch , it helps to find right entry and exit time for trading.

In forex there needs a lot of patience to analyze market , wait for proper time to open positions. I spend enough time for market watch , it helps to find right entry and exit time for trading.

It needs patience for traders to wait the best time for opening and closing position in order to maximize profit and minimize loss because good condition won't happen all the time but you need to wait it in order to maximize profit and minimize loss. It is not easy to find out good time for entry and exit point. But with a lot of practice, it is possible to do although it is not as easy as in theory especially in forex market which is uncertain.

Yes in the beginning it was a bit difficult for me as i used to carried away by many factors, but as for now i have good command on my skills and i am continuously improving it.

Yes in the beginning it was a bit difficult for me as i used to carried away by many factors, but as for now i have good command on my skills and i am continuously improving it.

Not just you , i am also like you if i am so difficult to be patience person during trade , ranging before trade as waiting for good moment , not have patience when position still opening also not be patience with the result that was achieved as not as desired . So with this factor i am be loser again and again at early of this business

"Most Successful Traders, In Fact, Do Nothing Most of The Time" - Jim Rogers

It has to be the real method of making consistent profit from forex market. If you meddle with your trades too much or if you over trade, then your account capital will definitely be going down.

I try my best to analyze market with patience. All trading consequences depend on right entry and exit that is after good analysis . With patience we remain away from emotional trading.

Patients is what comes over time/experience. It is very hard to stay out of the market but consider that having no trades = having neutral position :) and most of the time this is the best trade you can have.

I try my best to analyze market with patience. All trading consequences depend on right entry and exit that is after good analysis . With patience we remain away from emotional trading.

That is good , th hardest things about that is consistency of patience , if you can i think you will closer to be successful traders . With have good patience we will have steady in mental to face anything the result that will happen.

Back