Do you have enough patience?

It's the most important part, really. And unfortunately, there are no shortcuts to it.

I have seen many traders who are actually looking at making some quick profits from their trading but then at the end they are not at all successful in doing it :)

I have seen many traders who are actually looking at making some quick profits from their trading but then at the end they are not at all successful in doing it :)
I think quick (and easy) profits are not about forex at all. Beware of these words and avoid them! :)

I think quick (and easy) profits are not about forex at all. Beware of these words and avoid them! :)

It is a known fact that many of the traders are facing losses and the reasons are that they are too quick in taking their trading decisions :)

I couldn't agree more. When I see an ad promising me "quick and easy" profits from Forex with no effort at all I immediately feel suspicious. They're unethical at least, outright lies and scams at most.

It is a known fact that many of the traders are facing losses and the reasons are that they are too quick in taking their trading decisions :)
Yes maybe, if rush in decision making because angry or fear too late, often it will leading to floating on more time floating, be patience is important but not all trader might can patient to waiting

Back