Do you think forex is money factory

This is probably the first question that came to mind when you thought about trading Forex for a living. I believe that the business of trading is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s a slow incremental process that requires a ton of discipline to succeed, and you can’t have massive profits without the associated risks.

Forex is definitely a money factory but not completely a money factory because even gold and oil is traded in forex. Most people focus on the currency part because it is much easier to and is more straightforward. It is on forex where you sell money to get money.

Forex can be a money factory but only for those who are having proper trading skills and knowledge. Traders having good mind-set and skill who are very much dedicated and self disciplined while trading which takes utmost effort can achieve this goal. But do remember markets are very volatile sometimes so it can be very unpredictable.

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.
i guess its the same as anything if you work hard at it and learn everything you can about it you will do well, I once read a quote that said "forex is the hardest easy money you will ever make"
I think its quite fitting

This is probably the first question that came to mind when you thought about trading Forex for a living. I believe that the business of trading is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s a slow incremental process that requires a ton of discipline to succeed, and you can’t have massive profits without the associated risks.
I think this is very true. Great way of putting it. Discipline and knowledge are key to trading.

i guess its the same as anything if you work hard at it and learn everything you can about it you will do well, I once read a quote that said "forex is the hardest easy money you will ever make"

I would change it to "the hardest place to stay profitable". Even with random traders you can make money but it's much less likely that your cumulative return will be positive after 100 or 200 trades or more.

I agree, and a fitting quote indeed! Once you are really good and stable at trading, it can be something of a money factory. But if you view it like that as a beginner, that is a harmful belief.

Back