Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello nsawork

Maybe you should first ask your "former" employer mayzus.com to come to this discussion and explain why they have claimed to have kicked you out the door, because of your wrongful actions against myself.
Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

When i left Mayzus i got a Positive Feedback letter which i am giving for all to see.

Terminat-page1.png

I have always done my work my Integrity and Hard work the reason why i am a successful.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Hello Everyone

At the end of this trading week (Friday 17th October) I plan to open a new section at my own forum which will include a link back to most if not all "unresolved" cases in this forum's "Scam Alerts Folder" headed by (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) once this happens, I'd be sharing this information with my 3,000+ friends on "Facebook" and elsewhere, so it will reach a bigger audience, the main aim will be to force all brokers to send "genuine" representatives to discuss all outstanding issues, like this one.

99% of my friends asked myself to include them in my "group" so I'll be asking each individual to share the link in support for victims of scams in the forex industry or remove the link from their "said" Timeline and "Unfriend" themselves.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

There is no one who is having any problem or complaints apart from you. And it is you who tried to Abuse the Forum for personal gains and when you were not successful at it you started to Blackmail and Intimidate the Moderator of the Forums.

When they Ban you - you raise complain and since your reason for ban is clear and obvious- You are a Copy Paster.

Now a Company which pays its own money - they will not give it for Copy Paste.

It is only when you make posts with own mind and it gets paid.

RULES are same for one all and this is what caused problem for you - you don't want to follow the Rules.

I have already given the Proofs for your Bans with pictures.

Now i ask you to give Proofs - any if you have with Pictures which are messages from me.

You post messages pretending to be other users and make quotes yourself.
Everything is done by you only. You create own forum and post yourself - no one comes in your Forum.

In order to get traffic you try to Post link in your signature - but a Forex forum promotion is now allowed.

Thanks

Hello MAYZUS_representative

nsawork is still Moderator & UWC.Neeraj is still Official Representative at your fxfred forum, the same person (read your own quotes above) is still active on your fxfred forum, all he or you's have done is change usernames to try and hide behind the crimes he committed on behave of your brokerage firm.

His new username is Essence click the link and see the last time he was active in the forum.

All your broker done was stopped him from having two accounts on your forum.

So stop fooling around and investigate my allegations proper, starting with the investigation done by MAYZUS_rep into your employee (UWC Neeraj - nsawork) who posted an illegal image taken from another genuine broker to try and blackmail me into not reporting his crimes against some of your clients/members at your support forum.

Once you have properly investigated that serious charge and explain why your brokerage firm allowed this to continue for so long, I'll explain his (UWC Neeraj - nsawork) other scams he carried out on behave of your brokerage firm.

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Please see that i had replied to you and informed that Copy Paste is not allowed in the FXFRED Forum on 12th Dec 2012.

Fxfred3.jpg

Fxfred4.jpg

And then you Violate that Rule and make Copied posts from the Internet in the FXFRED Forum on 28th Nov 2012.

Fxfred5.jpg

Your argument that i do not wish to be included in the Bonus is not valid since it is a Forum for bonus and any posts that you will do will give you 15 cents of CASH.

If you do daily 30 posts you will earn 4.5$ of Cash Earnings.

In 10 days you can earn 45$ of money by doing Copy Paste.

As a Moderator i had to stop you from doing so - the reason you get Ban.

It is a Rule that is written in the FXFRED Forum here...

Fxfred6.jpg

Fxfred7.jpg

When i did not allow you to ABUSE the FXFRED Forum for Cash Bonus you threaten me and made a complaint against me in the Online Support of Mayzus which was informed to me by the Marketing Director of MAYZUS Canada same day.

You then made accusation against me in FPA about which i was not aware or else i would answer all same day.

And i have nothing to worry as i am with TRUTH.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Thanks for drawing attention to this part of the quote in your last reply:
so that other members can cash out their bonus who did not had verified accounts at that time.

Do you know what ever happened to the employee that you yourself transferred over $63 out the back door to avoid him obeying the rules of the forum :confused: :cool:

Still waiting for at least one reply back from yourself on all the proof I've shown so far in this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Did you ever explain to mayzus.com why you covered up a formed partner in your "money laundering" scheme over at FXOpen, at their (mayzus.com) support forum, bringing that broker closer and closer to the likelihood of also being involved in this crime :confused: :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Thanks for drawing attention to this part of the quote in your last reply:

Do you know what ever happened to the employee that you yourself transferred over $63 out the back door to avoid him obeying the rules of the forum :confused: :cool:

Still waiting for at least one reply back from yourself on all the proof I've shown so far in this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

There has been no proof given by you apart from a saying yourself = WORDS.

What you say has no meaning and you yourself know that you are lying about it.

Anyways i will only post truth and give Proofs regarding your matter.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Did you ever explain to mayzus.com why you covered up a formed partner in your "money laundering" scheme over at FXOpen, at their (mayzus.com) support forum, bringing that broker closer and closer to the likelihood of also being involved in this crime :confused: :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

My work was only limited to the Bonus that was paid by the Broker and to check that any member cannot abuse it including yourself.

Since you tried to Abuse the Bonus system and were caught, you did not accept your mistake and instead say all lies here.

Just because you have done the same thing at both the Forums you are trying to say what has no ground.

If you say anything - please give Proofs.

Even if you say same things thousand of times will not mean anything here.

Mayzus already know about my work and reputation with them.

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

There has been no proof given by you apart from a saying yourself = WORDS.

What you say has no meaning and you yourself know that you are lying about it.

Anyways i will only post truth and give Proofs regarding your matter.

Thanks

I'll let your masters at FXOpen.com call you a lair on this one. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello FXOpen Manager

Earlier in this forum, you stated you never got round to reading my FW: e-mail I send you regarding the intimidation threats made against myself just shortly before nsawork banned me from the forum, well here it is:

fxo.gif

Good luck
Liz

Hello FXOpen Manager

Earlier in this forum, you stated you never got round to reading my FW: e-mail I send you regarding the intimidation threats made against myself just shortly before nsawork banned me from the forum, well here it is:

fxo.gif

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

The message that i sent was after you had done violations of the Rules of the Forum.

The reply that you give here is not what is true or what i received.

You have manipulated it for your sake, but again here i will give you the PROOFS of the violations that you made at the FXOPEN Forum.

1. ABUSE the 10 cents Cash Bonus system of the Forum by doing Copy paste posts.

2. Get large amount of Bonus and then Donate to others to cash-out for you.

3. When i caught you doing this you Threaten me and my Fellow Moderators with the same.

4. As you were a Moderator and at that time the Bonus rates were high, you though that no one would be able to check on you.

5. But i made a Report regarding your and your behavior in the Private Mod room on 12th Dec 2012 after which action was taken against you.

You places link of your own Forum in the Signature which was not allowed and then when i found that you were diverting the Forum traffic to your own forum breaking the Forum rules.

You got Banned for Intimidation and Harassment to the Fellow Mods on 18th Aug 2012 and i also informed you about it before n the same message that you posted here.

fxo1.jpg

Thanks

Back