Dogecoin..

I still don't know what to make of DOGE and SHIBA INU to be honest. Maybe worth a small % of my portfolio as a speculative punt.

Shiba Inu seems to be quite popular, some treat it as a coin that could become the next Doge. I'm not sure what to think about that.
I think the name Elon musk is still behind, the popularity of Shiba Inu because of Doge. Besides Shiba Inu, there are Floki Inu also increase the price as inspired by Elon musk.

I think the name Elon musk is still behind, the popularity of Shiba Inu because of Doge. Besides Shiba Inu, there are Floki Inu also increase the price as inspired by Elon musk.
That's probably true, I guess all of these dog-related coins gained popularity after the hype that rose around Doge after Musk's tweets. The question is how long this will last.

I'm interested in it but not sure about investing. Been doing more online research about it to kind of figure out where I stand on it. For now I'm more interested in BTC.

I hold both and have made some tidy profit especially from Doge .
Follow Elons Tweets it's mostly price wise driven by people like Musk .
Hype plays a big part in these memecoins

I was holding some but i didnt like how it was moving but i have recently started trading it on my Cedarfx account for fun. I have some money in a leverage crypto trading account and i trade that and a few others

Call me sceptic, close minded or everything you want but i don’t believe in such meme coins. Doge, Shiba and so on. There’s no chance to hold them but i’m making some small trading experiments with my EagleFX account just for fun for now. We’ll see how it will go in time.

Back