Dogecoin..

I'm still holding half my Initial investment in Doge.
I predict it will rally hard when the next Crypto bull run happens , Musk accepting it for Tesla and merch is only the start

I'm still holding half my Initial investment in Doge.
I predict it will rally hard when the next Crypto bull run happens , Musk accepting it for Tesla and merch is only the start
Tesla still supports Dogecoin, indeed but shares Tesla according to present news has declined because Elon Musk speaking about the supply chain that might face the problem the cause company cannot launch new car like as expected.it could impact dogecoin too.

I'm afraid I have a soft spot for Doge and I'm biased as I made some money in a relatively short period, 8 months , of time!

Dogecoin now price:$0.1425 rising 0.67% at the moment, based daily timeframe the price move in low volume trading in support zone, I think 0.1444 is the resistance level and support level about 0.1364

I think there will be a renewed confidence in Doge Following Elon Musk's announcement. It's not one I have ever been invested in but I think I might need to reconsider.

Doge is dead already, at least the hype around it faded out and people start forgetting this profitable adventure... Yeah it was in the past, Musk has no chances to push the doge forward yet. It was just a bubble which made bunch of traders around the world to invest in it in order to earn money, but it's a law of the market, the more hype the coin receives, the less chances to be successful it has.
The same was with dogecoin. Moreover, the whole market nowadays suffers from the economic and politicals situations in the world and it really has no chances to survive. Gradually, it becomes worthless.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also get pressure in recent year, BTC has now dropped again by roughly 20k and still need to struggle to wake up again, global crises after pandemic make high inflation, and enforced the Fed aggressively hiked interest rate in combat inflation giving impact in many markets included crypto market.

Back