Dogecoin..

I see Dogecoin's price today at Coinmarketcap at $0.2968, drops 6.89%, seems too hard the DOGE price reached an all-time high, Elon Musk effect not yet capable to pump the price to a higher level.

Do not ask for or make company recommendations in General Forex Talk.
It is also important to know in which company it is better to open a deposit and to be confident in the forecasts of your broker. Can someone recommend me a decent company?
A broker to trade Dogecoin or Exchange to buy it ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in non-commercial folders. General Forex Talk is a non-commercial folder.

Use the Forex
Company Comparisons Folder for this kind of question.

If you ever do this again, you will be fed to Spam Cat.
A broker to trade Dogecoin or Exchange to buy it ?
I trade Doge at REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Never recommend a company in a non-commercial folder. You have been warned before. If you ever do this again, you will be fed to Spam Cat.

It seems that Doge holds a good future for it. For intraday trading, it may look a bit risky since it can get volatile in intraday charts. Nevertheless, I am sure some traders make money by intraday trading with Doge.

Now price Doge $0.3113 based Coinmarketcap, its already rise 3.72%, it is a good sign for Doge.
I think it is possible Doge price reach $0.3200.

This coin is full of hype if you are not professional speculator my advice is to avoid dealing with coin and instead pick coins with solid fundamentals like ADA or ETH

Back