Dogecoin..

I just read somewhere, the creator of dogecoin sold all his coins for $10000 to buy a civic in 2015. Not sure what he must be going through now. Gosh I would have never driven that Civic again
If he never sold the company, maybe it would never have pumped like it did

dogecoin is REMOVED speculation. it's grow after elon mask twitter. now it 0.180. is it price crypto??? no. waiting for elon post. then it high a moment.

One can notice that today is really the era of cryptocurrencies however not every of them can be successful and live up to you trust. Speaking about dogecoin, yeah it hyped a lot couple of months ago after Musks twits, nevertheless today it has a bearish trend which has started over a month ago. It's kinda difficult to predict its further development, here we should rely on news only. Actually, crypto is a good asset and it easily can replace conservative methods of investing money in gold and other commodities, but it's unpredictable. Its volatility sometimes can hurt you too much in my opinion.

It is also important to know in which company it is better to open a deposit and to be confident in the forecasts of your broker. Can someone recommend me a decent company?
Do you meant to trade Dogecoin or Crypto in general ?

Yeah I do really think that npwadays is the era of cryptocurrencies mostly because there is a big hype around them. Hype is the main source of demand I guess, hence there is a possibility to trade on demand. We see that today cryptos, especially btc, are very volatile. One can say that it's not worth it and you shouldn't trade btc because you have high risks to lose all your deposit, another one state that you can easily make big sums of money on btc trading hence you must do it. Speaking about dogecoin, I think it isn't similar to btc or etherium, but it has a potential, comparatevely low potential though.

Crypto is so difficult to analyse especially now the manipulation is on another level
Certainly. It's almost impossible nowadays to predicte the price movement while you trading crypto. I think this is the main problemn of cryptocurrency. It is in a strong dependance of news, people and various world events. Of course one can state that this fact only helps cryptotraders to earn money on crypto price changings, however I'm convinced that it confuses a lot. Actually, lots of proessional traders advice to stay off crypto until you gain enough experience in trading, for example forex trading, because trading crypto on initial stages are similar to flush money down, you know. Nevertheless, everything is individual.

Back