Dogecoin..

the people who have made money from it must be loving this joke
This is what I've been thinking :D in the crypto sphere, it doesn't always matter whether a project is serious or has value backing it up. It is of course very very important to be cautious and know what you are doing instead of blindly following the crowd, but the opportunity to make money is there.

This is what I've been thinking :D in the crypto sphere, it doesn't always matter whether a project is serious or has value backing it up. It is of course very very important to be cautious and know what you are doing instead of blindly following the crowd, but the opportunity to make money is there.
You have a good point but if you`re a long term investor then to invest in such kind of projects it`s not a good idea at all. Tbh the same talks may were exist for the Bitcoin back in time but when comparing both ideas in example they`re totally different. ;)

You have a good point but if you`re a long term investor then to invest in such kind of projects it`s not a good idea at all. Tbh the same talks may were exist for the Bitcoin back in time but when comparing both ideas in example they`re totally different. ;)
I think it's not such a bad idea to invest long-term into some small projects. I admit it feels more like gambling rather than investing, but if you distribute some capital (that you could afford to lose if things go wrong) among a handful of small projects, and only one of them succeeds, that could be very profitable.

I think it's not such a bad idea to invest long-term into some small projects. I admit it feels more like gambling rather than investing, but if you distribute some capital (that you could afford to lose if things go wrong) among a handful of small projects, and only one of them succeeds, that could be very profitable.
Yes your right but my point is other. Doge is not so small project at all and it`s not so decentralized at all. However your 100% right about that to risk only what you can afford to lose. In that way everything is fine.

Yes your right but my point is other. Doge is not so small project at all and it`s not so decentralized at all. However your 100% right about that to risk only what you can afford to lose. In that way everything is fine.
true, the most imp thing for one is to know how much can they afford to lose or risk. U never know what can happen at what time. The dogecoin can reach new heights or can even dissolve. One needs to be mentally prepared.

true, the most imp thing for one is to know how much can they afford to lose or risk. U never know what can happen at what time. The dogecoin can reach new heights or can even dissolve. One needs to be mentally prepared.
Yes it is always better if we invest what we can afford to lose however i have different mind set regarding these crypto coins. The dogecoin did hit ATH however now no body knows where it goes because it did what it was supposed to do and the investors have now pulled out their profits seeking new buyers to shift their risks.

Do not ask for or make company recommendations in General Forex Talk.
It is also important to know in which company it is better to open a deposit and to be confident in the forecasts of your broker. Can someone recommend me a decent company?

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in non-commercial folders. General Forex Talk is a non-commercial folder.

Use the Forex
Company Comparisons Folder for this kind of question.

Back