easy-forex targeting the naive

sleazy-forex

Recruit
Easy-forex has changed their legal name to Blue Capital Markets, likely for reasons resulting from being threatened by a trader who suffered great losses after his account was tampered with, a regular occurrence at easy-forex. Easy-forex thrives on trader deposits only, not their trades, effectively encouraging losses through various tactics that motivate even the staff to discourage client withdrawals by paying account manager commissions on new money deposited by clients, while reducing commissions on money withdrawn by clients. Any traders suffering losses with easy-forex deserve the hit, after all by depositing money with easy-forex a client accepts investment with a company registered in the Marshall islands, a pretty massive red flag that a company is not legit.

I see at least one branch of Easy-Forex is registered in Australia. That one doesn't mention Blue Capital Markets. Can you post some links and screenshots?

Unfortunately there is nothing like that available, only letters to employees were handed out,and all internal documents such as payslips to employees had headers changed from easy forex to blue capital but the lack of info regarding this change makes an already dubious broker even more suspicious. It is important to note that the Australian branch of easy forex is licensed by asic but remains as scammy as the rest. They are after all a broker that willingly disables trading whenever volatility increases or is expected to increase. To confirm simply ask their representatives of the change and the reason for it, make sure u record the response, and if they deny it, I will gladly find a way to prove them wrong to you personally.

I see at least one branch of Easy-Forex is registered in Australia. That one doesn't mention Blue Capital Markets. Can you post some links and screenshots?

Most are self explanatory considering the highly profitable market maker model they employ, however please, be their guest and request clarification, it is unlikely most representatives there even know the reasons or care, forex is extremely risky for the trader, but very lucrative for the brokerage and its staff when money comes in and doesn't go out therefore anyway of achieving that is welcome to them.

easy-forex are cyprian people with fake name (that are either anglisesed, italianised etc): they speak poorly other languages.
they refuse to refund me some amounts in my account, I have made a deposit and there are 80 $ in my account, they refuse to give it back.
easy-forex is a market maker: their goal is that you loose in the forex and that you remake deposit or that you win luckily by getting a looser who pays for you the wins.
very serious company in filling their pocket with loosers money: but they don't like to withdraw or refund.

Back