Enjoy the Striker 100% Free for 6 Months; Exclusively for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks. I did have one question: what is the minimum deposit and minimum lot size required to make the system work?

As mentioned in my previous post - email me if you want his details. I am uncomfortable posting other peoples personal details publicly. Happy to share with anyone offline - michael@theforexpolice.com
Will do. Although their company emails shouldn't be a problem to release publicly :)

edit: i have sent you a private message here at FPA instead. You can respond there.
I understand your point here (to a degree) but isn't this true of trading in general (regardless of whether you know the method behind trade execution) that the reliability of the trades/signals we place is only found out when the position is closed? On reflection this seems like a bizarre statement from someone so educated in this industry.
This would only be true if you are using a predictive model to guess trend direction, not a mechanical model where price is linear (either up or down). Not so bizarre if you understand mechanics.

Predictive models for entry, if they are truly accurate, wouldn't take long for that trading strategy to make substantial gains, because of its high accuracy. Even if the accuracy is 51% positive (after commissions, fees, swaps, etc), that's enough statistically to make massive returns.

If the focus is on a consistent method for entry, then the trading strategy would be focused exclusively on risk management. The strengths and limitations of the system are fully known in advance; no guesswork of market direction is required.

Let me explain in more detail how the signals work. The Striker EA is installed on one of our live trading accounts. When the Striker EA places a trade on this particular account it connects to an external database and sends the signal to subscribed clients. The signals sent are exactly the same as those traded by the Striker on live accounts and demo accounts - all services we offer are trading exactly the same trade at exactly the same time. The Striker Signals service we added later due to client demand for it - there are clients who want to manually execute the trades. Those clients with full time employment will naturally prefer the Striker EA installed on their live account doing the work for them simply because they don't have time to manually trade.

You share much information about your experiences, offering your opinion (based on assumptions) assuming the Striker must slot into something that you understand because you've experienced something else. How can you realistically and with substance compare the Striker to your previous experiences having never experienced it?
It comes down to the logical sequence of the strategy. See my previous answer.
Here is a general snippet of how the Striker EA determines trades...
The Striker, we deem as artificially intelligent because it is coded to interpret human feelings based on market fluctuations and attempts to foreknow the cycles based on similar cycles found in its database from over 25 years worth of key events in history for EUR/USD. The Striker assesses how the cycle was derived, how it responded, the market feeling during the response and the eventual outcome. Database matches become the blue print for projecting the future movement of price as the market moves into the unknown. The Striker mimics previous cycles to the exact degree and quits when they fall out of sync.
As I guessed, a predictive model.
The Striker EA we present as a long term investment opportunity. Except for the exact details on how the Striker EA places trades, we have presented everything we have and have worked on to clients interested in Forex - we believe there is enough information available coupled with our willingness to answer any questions that clients/potential clients have to allow them to make their own mind up whether to invest or not. As I have mentioned previously we have many friends, family and colleagues who have invested in the Striker - ONLY because we genuinely believe it to be a great product. Many of our clients really enjoy and are excited by being part of the Striker EA and a rather alarming bunch who have claimed it has saved them huge sums of money - money that they would keep throwing into trading accounts and losing.

In terms of demo accounts - again, we receive a large number of demo requests and from a time management perspective it is best that we set the accounts up. In the past, clients were setting up their own demo accounts which became an administrative headache for us with different server addresses, account types, unable to login to accounts because info was missing or incorrent etc. A difference in account type means a different version of the Striker to be installed - primarily because of the lot size calculations. It is much more effective and reliable to manage a single version of the Striker software rather than multiple versions spread across many different platforms.
Once the demo account is setup the client is emailed information how to install the demo account on their computer. Each demo account is brand new and the client has full access to this on their computer where they can see the Striker trading.

Access to the Live Account is exactly as you stated. The client is sent the Investor password to access our live trading account. Again, full instructions with support (if needed) are sent in an email.

The above services (Option 2, 3 and 4) come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with the service for whatever reason, just get in touch and we will guarantee payment is immediately returned.

I appreciate that; I did understand your attempt to seek clarity... We are more than happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding the Striker EA. It is a product we firmly believe in and have spent many years perfecting before we released it commercially. It is not within our intentions to scam anyone in fact quite the opposite - hence the reason why we became involved with the FPA - believeing in what they stand for and willing & grateful to be part of it. I also appreciate that we are subject to criticism due to other products that have gone before us and will naturally fall under the microscope as a consequence but like you mentioned the product performance will speak for itself.

I also appreciate there can be inconvenience for the client but we believe that if our overall service to clients suffers as a consequence of having multiple brokers, multiple versions of the software and being an administrative nightmare leading to mistakes potentially being made it is a decision we had no choice but to make. It is in our best interests to provide the client with the best possible service we can... How we are currently structured is best and most reliable for the maintenence of many trading accounts. There are no hidden or suspicious reasons why we have structured our business model other than the many reasons I have given you.
Well, i wish the EA all the best. Everyone has their preferences, and I prefer mechanical strategies that are transparent, and the focus is on risk management and consistency, not guesswork of market direction.

This is very true. In my opinion & experience, Vantage FX are an up and coming broker - we chose them specifically because the potential was clear but moreover, their customer service and account creation turn around time was most appealing. I understand that they have recently installed new data feed servers located in London to continue to improve their service - I think this can only be positive and clear signs of a company moving in the right direction. They will become a top player in the industry. For all clients who subscribe to the Striker EA will be introduced to Vantage FX who are fully aware of the Striker EA and will happily answer any questions you have regarding the product.

It seems that neither the VantageUk or Vantage Au branches know anything about the strikerEA. After calling and chatting with their support team, only one of the chat representatives commented that ForexPolice uses VantageFx as a preferred broker. They knew nothing about the strikerEA itself in terms of how it works, performance, etc. I asked for them to double-check the people in the office and they were sure of it. Any product that they endorse is provided with basic support from the account manager and from other support representatives. They insisted that I contact ForexPolice for any information about their product; they have no knowledge of the EA.

I found that very odd. Maybe that rep was mistaken. Oh well.

Thanks. I did have one question: what is the minimum deposit and minimum lot size required to make the system work?

I trust you have received our contact from Vantage FX? The minimum deposit required to open an account with Vantage FX is £350.

This would only be true if you are using a predictive model to guess trend direction, not a mechanical model where price is linear (either up or down). Not so bizarre if you understand mechanics.
Predictive models for entry, if they are truly accurate, wouldn't take long for that trading strategy to make substantial gains, because of its high accuracy. Even if the accuracy is 51% positive (after commissions, fees, swaps, etc), that's enough statistically to make massive returns.
If the focus is on a consistent method for entry, then the trading strategy would be focused exclusively on risk management. The strengths and limitations of the system are fully known in advance; no guesswork of market direction is required.

Based on your statement above I would say the Striker falls within both because yes, it does use predictive, but reliable & unique methods for market entry (long term) but it also focuses heavily on risk management and money management – fundamental to the consistency and success of any trading system regardless of approach. I think it’s best to have the best of both worlds rather than separating both approaches choosing only one. I am interested to learn more about your “Mechanical Model” and “Understand Mechanics”... Can you share some examples of this type of system? You explain it as if it were bullet proof and that it will allow you to definitively know the outcome before entering the market.

Well, i wish the EA all the best. Everyone has their preferences, and I prefer mechanical strategies that are transparent, and the focus is on risk management and consistency, not guesswork of market direction.

Your kind wishes are very much appreciated and opinion on preference is respected; not everything fits everyone. I really would like to hear more information on mechanical strategies that are transparent. To reiterate, the Striker EA does focus primarily on risk management before entering the market but note, there is quite a difference between guesswork and educated guesswork... Anyone can guess market direction but few can do it well. We believe, in the long term with which it is based, the Striker makes reliable educated predictions on the outcome of price for EUR/USD.

It seems that neither the VantageUk or Vantage Au branches know anything about the strikerEA. After calling and chatting with their support team, only one of the chat representatives commented that ForexPolice uses VantageFx as a preferred broker. They knew nothing about the strikerEA itself in terms of how it works, performance, etc. I asked for them to double-check the people in the office and they were sure of it. Any product that they endorse is provided with basic support from the account manager and from other support representatives. They insisted that I contact ForexPolice for any information about their product; they have no knowledge of the EA.

I found that very odd. Maybe that rep was mistaken. Oh well.

I wouldn’t expect that Vantage FX, Australia would be aware of the Striker EA. I have provided you with our contact at Vantage FX; I am sure he will help resolve any issues/concerns you have. Furthermore, it is not uncommon for the support team to be unaware of Introducing Brokers given Vantage FX will have many IB partners – this is not their concern/daily focus. The dedicated contact for the Forex Police at Vantage FX is the best person to speak with; this is their job - not managing support calls. Support on the Striker EA product itself, if required, should be directed to the Forex Police.

I have a live acc. opened with Vantage UK. This was before the "deal" expired. I am funded with USD and they said I need to use GBP so they will refund my CC the USD and I will re-do the funding in GBP. What do I do next? Or am I out of luck because it has expired?

Last edited:
I have a live acc. opened with Vantage UK. This was before the "deal" expired. I am funded with USD and they said I need to use GBP so they will refund my CC the USD and I will re-do the funding in GBP. What do I do next? Or am I out of luck because it has expired?

Hello Seer Raven,

There is no issue with this - because your Vantage FX account was open before the expiry date we will honour the discount offer. Please drop me an email: michael@theforexpolice.com - I will send you the information needed to complete Striker EA Activation.

Kind regards

Michael

I trust you have received our contact from Vantage FX? The minimum deposit required to open an account with Vantage FX is £350.
Thanks. Will followup soon.

Based on your statement above I would say the Striker falls within both because yes, it does use predictive, but reliable & unique methods for market entry (long term) but it also focuses heavily on risk management and money management – fundamental to the consistency and success of any trading system regardless of approach. I think it’s best to have the best of both worlds rather than separating both approaches choosing only one. I am interested to learn more about your “Mechanical Model” and “Understand Mechanics”... Can you share some examples of this type of system? You explain it as if it were bullet proof and that it will allow you to definitively know the outcome before entering the market.

Your kind wishes are very much appreciated and opinion on preference is respected; not everything fits everyone. I really would like to hear more information on mechanical strategies that are transparent. To reiterate, the Striker EA does focus primarily on risk management before entering the market but note, there is quite a difference between guesswork and educated guesswork... Anyone can guess market direction but few can do it well. We believe, in the long term with which it is based, the Striker makes reliable educated predictions on the outcome of price for EUR/USD.

You can start here: The anatomy of a trade lifecycle. In short, you know the outcome of any system by having boundaries and then defining exactly what you do within the boundaries.

I wouldn’t expect that Vantage FX, Australia would be aware of the Striker EA. I have provided you with our contact at Vantage FX; I am sure he will help resolve any issues/concerns you have. Furthermore, it is not uncommon for the support team to be unaware of Introducing Brokers given Vantage FX will have many IB partners – this is not their concern/daily focus. The dedicated contact for the Forex Police at Vantage FX is the best person to speak with; this is their job - not managing support calls. Support on the Striker EA product itself, if required, should be directed to the Forex Police.

Will followup with the contact soon. In regards to the introducing broker, the calls were specific about the strikerEA. I made specific reference to the following statements you made earlier:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ths-exclusively-fpa-members-2.html#post113029
...All of our clients have their own dedicated contact at Vantage FX as and when they need it. Vantage FX are fully aware of the Striker EA - one of many reasons why we chose a single broker. Clients feel confident in the product when the broker understands the product they are investing in. By working closely with a single broker we can also share ways to help improve the service on a number of levels....

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ths-exclusively-fpa-members-2.html#post113292
For all clients who subscribe to the Striker EA will be introduced to Vantage FX who are fully aware of the Striker EA and will happily answer any questions you have regarding the product.

For a product that they endorse or would be familiar with to such an extent, very few people seemed to know about it at the office. But I will follow up with Vantage contact and see what is going on.

You can start here: The anatomy of a trade lifecycle. In short, you know the outcome of any system by having boundaries and then defining exactly what you do within the boundaries.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Will followup with the contact soon. In regards to the introducing broker, the calls were specific about the strikerEA. I made specific reference to the following statements you made earlier:

For a product that they endorse or would be familiar with to such an extent, very few people seemed to know about it at the office. But I will follow up with Vantage contact and see what is going on.

I look forward to your feedback.

Can you tell me the minimum amount required for the EA to trade please?

Hello WhyLose,

The Striker will risk always 5% of account balance each time it trades. I would recommend no less than £100.

Vantage FX has a minimum deposit of £350 with new accounts.

If you require more info, please hit me back :)

Michael

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the quick reply FP. Topped up. It'll be there soon. You already have access. Good luck next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back