Enjoy the Striker 100% Free for 6 Months; Exclusively for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhyLose; I'm in KL so your feedback interests me in addition to your other observations.

Micheal / Vantage FX UK i.e. broker hosting the Striker EA; 3 questions:
Is Vantage FX UK i.e. broker hosting the Striker EA a true ECN or not?
I don't believe putting up my money to be traded by a mysterious black box is good money management. Is there detailed and transparent information on this EA?
Is the Striker EA available for sale?

Any Member with live account; Has anyone actually traded this EA, made money with this EA, and willing to share proof?

If any of these questions are answered within this thread and i missed them please excuse.

thanks in advance!

Hello Wkc,

All of the questions you have asked have already been answered in previous posts - please accept my apologies for the slight delay in responses. Have a look through the entire thread but please come back if there is anything you feel I may have missed. Happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Hello Zoltan,

There is no issue with this - the offer will still be valid for all FPA members. We appreciate the closing date is Monday but if an application has been submitted to Vantage FX we can happily extend the date until the account is open. Don't worry about this. Vantage FX aim to have accounts open in around 1-2 hours :)

It seems that I misunderstood your 8am to 2am period per day. So, your EA needs this period that runs on a server and the clients do not need to install any EA and also not required to stay online during this period.

What do you mean its not for sale??

Hello Jeff,

The Striker EA is not available for sale. The Forex Police have developed 2 EA's in history - the first was FPD Project 1. Within a fortnight some wise as* hacked the software and published the code in a forum. We vowed never to let this happen again hence the reason why our activation options for the Striker have been structured in this way.

So what is this??

Forex Striker

Looks like I can buy this with a 60 day test drive without all of this bull****.

It seems to me like you are willing the Striker/Vantage FX to fail before you've even let it begin.
A ridiculous statement which could not be further from the truth. Please consider it for a moment. It does your service no credit.

We have been partners with Vantage FX, UK for many months now and have many clients using the Striker EA on our servers on their platform and have never known it to skip trades or the system to fail or crash.
Most fortunate but, sadly, not my experience. Their platform froze simultaneously in two different countries during medium volatility for me and, probably, all your clients too. You just didn't notice it.

Your posts are extremely negative
They are simply statements of facts. This may be inconvenient. Nevertheless, I will not open another account with Vantage FX for the reasons stated above.

... perhaps you should allow the Striker the freedom to do its thing and Vantage FX sufficient time to prove their service has worth
When the outstanding trades are closed the account will be all yours.

I can assure you that Vantage FX do not deliberately disable trading during peak times - This would be unacceptable behaviour for us and behaviour we would not tolerate.
Whether it was deliberate or not is academic. It happened. Sir, I wish you well, I really do.

Their platform froze simultaneously in two different countries during medium volatility for me and, probably, all your clients too. You just didn't notice it.

WhyLose, I am not for one minute suggesting that your Vantage FX platforms didn't crash but given the number of clients we have using the same Vantage FX platform/market feed as you, we would have most certainly noticed downtime

Sir, I wish you well, I really do.

Thank you. I am sure you will enjoy being a part of the Striker EA WhyLose. May the markets be with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back