Enjoy the Striker 100% Free for 6 Months; Exclusively for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 16 years maybe a bit more trading I have never used an EA until now. I have read all the posts with interest but in my view the only way to test it fairly is to follow the instructions on the box. To that end I have opened an account with Vantage using the minimum deposit £350. The only trades on that account will be the ones taken by Striker.
I will report the results here throughout the test period. If I add to the account because it is doing well I will say so.
So far it has taken two trades one winner one loser

Thanks for your clarification. I think your EA worth to try in a live account on VantageFx UK. So, I as see your FPA offer will expire in two days from now. This will be on the upcomming Monday. I think open a live account and send every documentation and the validation time will exceed the offer timeframe. What is the minimum requirement to get into the 6 months period?

You stated that Striker EA needs internet connection between 8am and 2am. What happens on local electricity or ISP outage?

hi forexpolice,

after the 6 month, how much you will charge for the ea, vps and so on monthly ??

if the ea makes profit for example after 3 month, can i withdrawal a part of the the money ??

regards

I also interested in the answers. PLEASE!

When you say that 20 consecutive losses is mathematically impossible, can you provide us with an example?

Hello 4evermaat,

The average Risk to Reward for the Striker is 55/35 - it is structured in this way so that the Striker EA, in terms of probabilities would reach extreme levels if the Striker EA lost 7 straight trades. The maximum it has lost to date has been 6 (there has been well over 1,000 trades). A risk to reward of 55/35 would never experience 20 straight defeats - probabilities deem it impossible. The reason the Striker EA applies risk to reward in this manner is to ensure that when winning runs occur, compounding is experienced through the 5% of account balance risk per trade.

If risk to reward was 50/50 (risk 50 pips to win 50 pips)... Probabilities would struggle to reach 20 straight defeats. Flip a coin; the chances of 20 straight Heads is almost impossible and winning runs would be much fewer. We need to shift the risk/reward to increase the number of consecutive wins - it is these consecutive wins that push the account balance onto fresh profit/loss highs and show the true potential of the Striker EA.

The fact that the Vantage FX platform failed so early is, in my opinion, even greater cause for concern.

Hello WhyLose,

We have been partners with Vantage FX, UK for many months now and have many clients using the Striker EA on our servers on their platform and have never known it to skip trades or the system to fail or crash. It seems to me like you are willing the Striker/Vantage FX to fail before you've even let it begin. It puzzles me why you have decided to join and witness the Striker EA on your own Vantage FX account. Your posts are extremely negative - perhaps you should allow the Striker the freedom to do its thing and Vantage FX sufficient time to prove their service has worth - we believe it does. I can assure you that Vantage FX do not deliberately disable trading during peak times - This would be unacceptable behaviour for us and behaviour we would not tolerate.

Thanks for your clarification. I think your EA worth to try in a live account on VantageFx UK. So, I as see your FPA offer will expire in two days from now. This will be on the upcomming Monday. I think open a live account and send every documentation and the validation time will exceed the offer timeframe. What is the minimum requirement to get into the 6 months period?

Hello Zoltan,

There is no issue with this - the offer will still be valid for all FPA members. We appreciate the closing date is Monday but if an application has been submitted to Vantage FX we can happily extend the date until the account is open. Don't worry about this. Vantage FX aim to have accounts open in around 1-2 hours :)

You stated that Striker EA needs internet connection between 8am and 2am. What happens on local electricity or ISP outage?

Zoltan, you don't need to worry about this because we are hosting your trading platform on our servers 24/7. The reason we host your account on our servers is because we appreciate that it is not possible to have your computer on for this time period for each trading day.

Here is the basic setup...
(1). Create an Account with Vantage FX
(2). Submit, securely, the Login and Password for your Vantage FX trading account.
(3). We install the Striker on your trading account on our servers.
(4). You install your trading platform onto your computer and login to check the Striker whenever you please.

It would seem they don't allow testing on "Demo" Accounts.

Hello Stitch,

Actually, we do. There are 4 ways you can activate the Striker EA. These are detailed below.

(1). The Striker EA on Your Live Account
(2). The Striker EA on a Demo Account
(3). Access to our Live Trading Account
(4). The Striker EA Instant Email Signals

Exclusively for FPA Members, we have slashed prices on all of these services. You can learn more about these services and how to activate at the exclusive FPA Members Activation Page... Here's the link (enter your name & email address to access): The Forex Police - Massive Discounts on the STRIKER EA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back