• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ETORO also SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
I will never have a trading experience on any platform just only banks but thanks for your advise!
let me know how to proceed I ve already invited 3 of them
yesterday you wish continue with banks.
today you want continue with etoro :)
sorry if I understand not correctly

they are responsible to give me a correct one and any delay is under their own responsibility!

no man, I have that positions open I ve already explained that I won't they close my account and let me without money! don't make me lose more time with this...I will continue only with banks!

no man, I have that positions open I ve already explained that I won't they close my account and let me without money! don't make me lose more time with this...I will continue only with banks!
what you will do if your positions will go lower and hit stop loss ?

Back