EUR/USD what a fun roller coaster today

the number of trades is not as important as the numbers of pips earned...

Can I please be your IB? :p

Still, it's good that there was a positive pip total on the deal. I'd think a trading concept like that could use an additional filter to trim out some of the losing and minimal profit trades. Otherwise, Eric is going to wear out his mouse.
:D

4-13-10 candles and post it here?

Who knows how to put a pic of the EUR/USD 00:00 to 04:00 (make that 08:00) 4-13-10 candles (5 min. chart) and post it here? (Tell me how to do it?)
This a good example of “Counter pivot point retracement from S?/R?"

Last edited:
"walking away, "IS" a major stratgey."

Wed 4-14-10
I quit, can’t do no more today, this and taxes make's me crazy... shut up or I will hurt you!!:nerd:

EUR/USD
$135,207.35 @ 22:36 CST 4-14-10 (ALL closed)
$130,799.07 @ 00:50 CST 4-14-10 (orders open)
$4,408.28 pips 882

Some times taking out the garbage, feeding the animal’s and doing other people’s tax’s work isn’t so bad. If I had paid attention and not been dealing with “REAL LIFE” I wouldn’t have come out so well.
"walking away, "IS" a major stratgey."
“Bwah, ha ... ha ..” Mr. Margin.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/mess-hall/2342-jokes-4.html#post33750

{trade transcript should be up soon}
:err:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/intensive-reviews/8442-duellatorus-review-eric-alyea.html

Last edited:
Where you screw up is when you....

Always check the "last edit time"
Where you screw up is when you start fiddle f**king with your procedures.
I started to learn that you don’t place orders after 15:00 CST on Friday. I did 3 sell’s EUR/USD:
1.33788, closed @ 1.33183, 08:16 CST. I had this one at 59 pips and didn’t close it with the others. It went to 35 pips, I waited. Then it dropped again and it show me 60 pips and I pulled the trigger. (I won't do that again, I will close one pip short to get it done)
1.33666, closed @ 1.33203, 07:18 CST
1.33659, closed @ 1.33196, 07:18 CST

I had a typo and an extra couple of zero's got put on my lots:nerd:
I started writing this at 1.33220, Sunday, I lost 15 to 20 pips editing this... but I don't officaly start till 09:00 monday CST. I started early today.

Now as a newbie,... I never heard what happened ( There are poker comentaters now on TV) and this is why we (the FPA) have the complaints.
I have been back testing:https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/nco-lounge/9395-back-testing.html#post33443 and getting ready for GBP/JPY, but I am a total learn from history and work the reports kind of guy.... go figure.
You have to understand that the advise you get is worth what you (worked to get..or) paid for it. I am selling nothing, just reporting the facts of what i AND i only do. Do not take this as advise but learn from my mistakes. All I am doing is learning to write my forex adventure. It helpes me to express and clarify myself and helps me to learn. Take it as no more than that please.
Good luck to you, all

Last edited:
Walking the machine gun...

If you can’t read the new’s about Europe is .... Oupisey!!

How ‘bout that action today. I didn’t think it would retrace. I had things to do and had to hit the “Market Order” “Modify” for a “Take Profit” buttons.

Fundamental vs technical...... go for it. Like “Pistol Shooter vs Rifle Shooter” arguing who is better. Just so you know the short barrel of the pistol (scalper) does give/teach you better control of the trigger for the rifle. The dealing with the pulse beat and relaxation/patients needed for long range makes you a to be a better pistol shooter and not shoot when you are out of oxygen/breath({margin}). What that has to do with forex is up to you.

When you take your pips/profit is up to you.
See it... shoot it... hit it! (wait and it is gone) (I have a story here but will not say in open forum), Forex is real life, :mad::p:confused:

When you get out of “Recruit” PM (Personal Message) me. I ain’t selling notnhin’ when I do I will tell you. I want to learn from “GOOD” question’s. If I don’t know I’ll tell you the best I know to go to... NUFF SAID:”

Totally different
Walking the machine gun... I was chasing low’s with buy's (Watch your margin, watch your margin, don’t run out of ammunition) waiting for the retrace. I was surprised today. I thought it wouldn’t go back up.
I won... still have taget's out there running....

That was the “technical” of me (if i shot i would be killed). Why I am “ALIVE” today is that “I” chose “NOT” to shoot on some target’s”

A sunny day here, dogs to feed, dandelions to cull, clover to plant.... have a good day, I will!
I hit the wrong button have to edit this later. get use to it.
[attachment later]

I am a student that has been in class toooo... long

Last edited:
What caused the EUR/USD down spike???

I’ve been off since Saturday. Does anybody know what caused the EUR/USD down spike this morning Tuesday, May 4th???
:confused:

Does some one know how to post a pic of the EUR/USD May 2nd to May 4th candle charts???

Last edited:
Sure, I just posted my analysis under the Market Predictions and Reports section but I'll include it here for you. I'm a serious fundamental analysis geek, I know.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/market-predictions-reports/8836-eur-usd-wrap-up-form-forex-nation-com-4.html

Serious selling pressure mounts against the euro as a rumor that Spain will ask for 280 billion euros of aid money in order to deal with its debt has sent the pair plummeting. The fact that that nation also has a 20% unemployment rate doesn't lend investors any confidence either. Spain's Prime Minister Zapatero made a statement addressing today's rumors saying: Rumors can damage Spain’s interests and that is intolerable. The rumor is complete madness, he says.

Zapatero's comments fell flat on the markets as the EUR/USD started the European session around 1.3200 and it was full on sell-off from there as the pair continues to make new yearly lows every hour. Combine these rumors with worries over Chinese monetary tightening, the Goldman Sachs saga, the BP rig disaster, slowdown in Chinese manufacturing, and you come to one conclusion; risk aversion is stronger than ever. European stocks down this morning, some markets heavily, while oil is off close to one and a half bucks (down 3.25%), as well as U.S. equities being down 2.2%, and copper is down 2.6%.

The EUR/USD currently trades well below the previous support line 1.3080, with analysts predicting the next level of support to be 1.2886, but I believe we will see some serious buying come back into the picture around 1.3000. This is for various fundamental and technical reasons, mainly the fact that we are grossly overextended, past the daily S3, 1.3000 is the weekly S3 pivot, and rumors abound that the Bank of China will start making bids to begin 1.3020 levels to dissuade options market makers from making a run to trigger the barriers. BoC seems to be a big player in the markets whenever new lows are being created so I'd expect the current downtrend to stall out very soon. If we see a bounce, I would not expect it to achieve much success beyond the 1.3260's if it even goes that high. I've cashed out my previous sell from 1.3201 for a nice 150 pip profit and I am now waiting for the retracement and looking for the next level of resistance to enter a new sell order. I'm also fighting with every instinct in me to avoid trying to buy into any rallies that will spring up around the 1.3000 area because reason tells me the bulls have less influence than before at sugar coating over what's going on in the euro zone right now and so any rallies will be short lived. As the saying goes, the trend is your friend.

Back