EURAUD Short

The marked support zone is very promising to hold the price and push it towards the North. The level of resistance above is strong as well though. It means the buyers may think about taking partial profit around that level, which may make the price reverse and get bearish from that zone.

I’m still bullish on this pair looks like it may be going up some more so I’ll be looking at some opportunities to go long during the week.

I’m still bullish on this pair looks like it may be going up some more so I’ll be looking at some opportunities to go long during the week.
Its such a tough pair to analyse at the moment. Ill be keeping an eye from the sidelines. Things are really choppy right now

The pair has been in consolidation around 1.48350. A bearish breakout followed by confirmation may drive the price towards the South. On the other hand, a bullish reversal candle at the consolidation support may attract the buyers to go long.

The pair has been in consolidation around 1.48350. A bearish breakout followed by confirmation may drive the price towards the South. On the other hand, a bullish reversal candle at the consolidation support may attract the buyers to go long.
Ill be keeping my positions on hold until i can see a clearer direction

The pair has been choppy around 1.48000 level. Traders are to wait for the price to either produce a bullish reversal pattern or a bearish breakout at the level.

The price has been heading towards the South with sluggish momentum. It may find its support around 1.46000 in the daily chart. Traders may keep their eyes on that level to find the pair's next direction.

The price has been heading towards the South with sluggish momentum. It may find its support around 1.46000 in the daily chart. Traders may keep their eyes on that level to find the pair's next direction.
Looks like it founded a bit lower.

The level 1.46600 may play a significant role to determine the pair's next direction. It has been a strong level of resistance. If it produces a bearish reversal pattern, the sellers may go short and drive the price towards the South. If the price breaches the level, it may get bullish.
euraud.png

Back