EURAUD Short

Good morning all, if you watched my YT video from the weekend you will have seen the entry I was looking for on EURAUD . Price found a level of support in this demand zone which has given us our trade entry. Looking for a TP at the supply zone created above which will return us 1:5 R:R. EUR looks to be forming support on most pairs at the moment so lets hope it grows a pair. Fairly easy trade to follow this one. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF
View attachment 75403
Looking good mate I’ve taken a small position and will be scaling in

Good morning all, unfortunately today I am here to report EURAUD SL has been hit at entry. As always we make sure we secure our trades when we reach a level of profit on any certain position. We reached over 1:2 R:R so you should of done the same, if not secured some pips. It seemed EUR pairs were fighting back but the past couple of days they have come crashing back down with overall higher TF taking control again. Bias is still the same to buy from these big swing area's. But ill wait for a breakout on this pair for next time. Will update again when we have some more movement to analyze. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It looked good to go long from that support level. However, the price did not move towards the North. It came back towards the support again. What is your next plan in this pair?

The level of 1.45380 has been a very significant level for this pair. The price made a bullish breakout and traded above the line for several candles in the daily chart. A bullish reversal candle at the level may push the price towards the North with good momentum.

Good morning all, unfortunately today I am here to report EURAUD SL has been hit at entry. As always we make sure we secure our trades when we reach a level of profit on any certain position. We reached over 1:2 R:R so you should of done the same, if not secured some pips. It seemed EUR pairs were fighting back but the past couple of days they have come crashing back down with overall higher TF taking control again. Bias is still the same to buy from these big swing area's. But ill wait for a breakout on this pair for next time. Will update again when we have some more movement to analyze. GLIYF
View attachment 75640
Great set up mate I think it will come off

Back