EURAUD Short

The level of 1.45380 has been a very significant level for this pair. The price made a bullish breakout and traded above the line for several candles in the daily chart. A bullish reversal candle at the level may push the price towards the North with good momentum.

Id definitely like some more confirmation too. Once I do ill look to the LTFs for my entry

The pair seems to have found its support in the daily chart. Today's price action has been very bullish so far. If today's candle closes as a bullish engulfing candle closing above the consolidation resistance, the buyers may find some long opportunities in the pair.

Looks like we are seeing some sort of a pullback and a potential change of trend.

Still bearish on the weekly however - but current order flow is looking promising.

This week's video is out now. Going over all the pairs I follow, some nice moves happening. Head one over and subscribe if you haven't already it would be appreciated.

Feeling annoyed on this pair, was in a short and mindset scewed me up on this trade and cut it, would have been 140 pips up now!

The daily chart shows that the level of 1.50500 has been working as a level of resistance. The price may consolidate for a while. A breakout above the last swing high may push the price towards the North.

Back