exness scam with proof

mahenk

Recruit
I placed BuyStop Order at price 1.63456 on GBP/USD on 5Th feb at the time 9:28 price is 1.63307 but order opened at price 1.63456, stoploss i placed 1.63406 but no respect to stop loss, order closed at price 1.63180 look at the stoploss difference and price opened.
Here 2 problem
1. Buystop Pending order is opened without price reaching 1.63456
2. Stoploss is not working big difference in stop loss . Stoploss is 1.62406 but order closed price 1.63180.
instead of 25$ loss, it closed with loss of 138$.

these type 4 trade can wipe out my account.

Exness always tell this reason, Spread widening and gap they also tell please read terms and conditions.

I asked refund but exness refused and telling usual reason Spread widening and gap during news. please help.
see picture for proof

exness false execution.jpg

I placed BuyStop Order at price 1.63456 on GBP/USD on 5Th feb at the time 9:28 price is 1.63307 but order opened at price 1.63456, stoploss i placed 1.63406 but no respect to stop loss, order closed at price 1.63180 look at the stoploss difference and price opened.
Here 2 problem
1. Buystop Pending order is opened without price reaching 1.63456
2. Stoploss is not working big difference in stop loss . Stoploss is 1.62406 but order closed price 1.63180.
instead of 25$ loss, it closed with loss of 138$.

these type 4 trade can wipe out my account.

Exness always tell this reason, Spread widening and gap they also tell please read terms and conditions.

I asked refund but exness refused and telling usual reason Spread widening and gap during news. please help.
see picture for proof

View attachment 13280

Dear that's the common problem in all brokers ... there is nothing to do with that . ... even I had same problems before ....you should check their terms n conditions .don't trade during high volatility times ....

Dear that's the common problem in all brokers ... there is nothing to do with that . ... even I had same problems before ....you should check their terms n conditions .don't trade during high volatility times ....

.however I hate these type of slippage .garbage or whatever ...other than that exness is a good broker .. I hope in future they will fix these type of problems

i have account on others brokers, they will refund for stoploss , this too much slippage is not common, and spread widening is too much during news more than 6 times higher than normal, its a pending buystop order , that is not traded during news, that pending order is fixed in morning . that is opened during news . thanks for your reply.

Checked my notes & charts for that trade time.

It does not matter when you set the trade

spreads widen at news times, some so much that I saw at the NFP release today were 50pips or more,
so looks like your trade executed on a wider spread than normal then when market pulled back you were gaped to the next price after your stop loss trade was tripped, 22pips away which can be common at those times when the market moves rapidly
or
it may have even been that your trade entry & stop were triggered at the same time due to the widened spreads at this news time

The fix here is actually with the traders realizing that this can happen at news times & we be extra careful that the market can go up & down very rapidly to cause us this kind of trouble or the wider spreads creates too much uncertainty = expect this or do not trade

mahenk how long u have been trading??

spread usually widens during volatile news release, so its better to stay out at those time. Placing pending order is not advisable; ur risking ur hard earned money.

trading safely is what most of us forget. thats human error.

widening of spread during news release may vary from broker to broker. So choose a broker based on your trading style

EXNESS is a market maker and they don't hide this fact.....this mean they ONLY make money if you LOSS money.
So, what do you expect a market maker broker to do? Help you make money????

Back