• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
U r right

hcdjr,

Good point. The market may be huge, but we work in a specific section of it, using specific brokers. Most of the huge part of the market is bank orders. This may supply the liquidity we need to trade easily, but we still trade through a broker, who supports, profits from, and allows our trades. Therefore our little microcosm of the retail trading world isnt really all that big. And the advent of FAPT could easily tip the cart, especialy during the hours it trades.

ernest,

Sorry if I was rude, but your humor, although entertaining, is generally ignorant and obtrusive. Do you have a purpose, or point, in your comments? I'm all for a good laugh, and I appreciate ignorance and sarcasm as much as any, but I try to maintain focus, even if the edges get a bit fuzzy.

Bye the way, dont you consider the 60 day guarantee to be a demo period of sorts, I know I do.

Regardless, the software is capable of paying for itself, paying for the computer it runs on, and paying for the operators time, all in very short time. What more do you really want, instant wealth, with a money back guarantee.

This program was a great step forward in retail trade automation. It really showed a large block of people what was possible, and a lot of programers, brokers, and traders have noticed. The future possibilities here are very interesting.
Ken-I apologize as well if I came across as a rude and crude dude. I love to ruffle feathers-but even I can see you r not the average clueless Forex Trader . Your posts are lucid and direct and the info u impart is beneficial to those in need(this is my real opinion). Just had to give u a purple-nurple 1st! I am curious how long u have been in FOREX? I keep hearing good things about MegaDroid EA as well. The price of FAP is very reasonable and it seems they have quite robust sales. I still am curious why a free DEMO Only version isnt offered. Well ,its not my company or software but that 1 item I believe is pretty much SOP these days? Can u or anyone else post a 1 day trading STATEMENT to this thread?(FAP) If possible? And again, I am sorry if I came across as the fullblooded Italian I am. Its very hard to escape ones genetics!Please keep up the postings and any info on any EA. :)

Come on Ernest, you can do better then that. I started the FPA review for ForexSystemReviews. They are a good review site, and they dont have any affiliate links, but they only review the heavily promoted EA's. I still find them to be a very good review site, and I take their opinions along with everything else I find. There are a few disagreements I have with their reviews, particularly the ForexAutoCashRobot and ForexAutoTrader, both of which bombed, and disproved themselves rather quickly. But otherwise a very good site for anyone who is interested in these commercial EA's.

Check out fxreviews.blogspot.com or PipCop.com and tell me what you think. They both review many non commercial (free) EA's, as well as lesser known commercial EA's. PipCop is just a testing site with an open forum, and interesting opinions the same as here, whereas fxreviews is an accual review site with many contrary opinions against these overly commercial EA's. This seems a very good review site. I havent read everything he's writen yet and I havent tested most of these EA's. I'm still fairly new at this game.

Tell me something. Which EA's do you like? Are there any you've found to be better than the others? Do you trade as well as run/test EA's?

Ken-I apologize as well if I came across as a rude and crude dude. I love to ruffle feathers-but even I can see you r not the average clueless Forex Trader . Your posts are lucid and direct and the info u impart is beneficial to those in need(this is my real opinion). Just had to give u a purple-nurple 1st! I am curious how long u have been in FOREX? I keep hearing good things about MegaDroid EA as well. The price of FAP is very reasonable and it seems they have quite robust sales. I still am curious why a free DEMO Only version isnt offered. Well ,its not my company or software but that 1 item I believe is pretty much SOP these days? Can u or anyone else post a 1 day trading STATEMENT to this thread?(FAP) If possible? And again, I am sorry if I came across as the fullblooded Italian I am. Its very hard to escape ones genetics!Please keep up the postings and any info on any EA. :)

Ernest, I've been working with the Forex market since Oct, when the ForexAutoCashRobot first came out. That was the first I had ever heard of Forex EA's, or retail automated trading. I've known about Forex for a while, I've been trading stocks and options for a few years, but never got serious about it until recently. The potential here is sort of astronomical, if you can keep grounded, the hype and push to buy systems and robots, and to day trade is overwhelming. I am just now getting back to a longer term position trading focus, not that theres anything wrong with day trading. I havent been particularly succesful with it, but that has more to do with my temperment, I burn out too quickly and then make mistakes. I never intended to be a full time day trader, its too much work...

Less Work, More Money Working Hard Is For People Who Cant Think Well

I still have accounts in the stock market, but I havent been working too hard with them, mostly waiting and studying the shorter term swing and day trading. This is mostly my goal, besides for running a few EA's on small accounts to see what they are capable of. Stocks or Forex, I think the easiest money is made position trading on an end of day basis, this can mean swing trading or slightly longer term positions, anything from a few days to a few weeks, possibly longer, really depending on the range of movement, theres no sense giving back to much just to hold a position. The day trading is great as an add on, but not as a sole occupation. At least not for me.

MegaDroid does seem to be a very good commercial robot. I've gone through some of their account statements, just recently posted, and I like the way it trades. It seems very accurate and reliable, now all thats needed is to prove it on my own.

The reason they dont give out free demos is because they dont need to. Small EA developers give out free demos in the hopes that someone will buy from them. Large developers rely on mass marketing through affiliates and give the commisions to them. All they care about is how many thousands thay can sell, and keep sold.

Further, many developers are in it for a game thats bigger than simply making lots of money. The money is the end all that keeps them going, but the game is about being able to make the best robot, better than the other guys. This is not simply the game of greed that is so often played out in this market. This is a game of computer and math and trading nerds collectively against the establishment, and individualy against each other. This is us against them, and I wish I had a bigger part in it, I missed my calling. I could have done it if the 70's, and 80's werent such a fog. As it is, I'm not going to go to MIT and learn advanced artificial inteligence programing now. That doesnt fit the Less Work, More Money mantra. 30 years ago I would have, different time of life.

Anyway, creating the best EA is as much about proving that it can be done, and that you can do it better, as it is about the money. Sure, there are plenty of hacks out there that will sell any garbage for a buck. There are plenty of people attracted to this market from the marketing and selling fields, just as there are plenty of fools out here to sell to. The trick is finding the way, or ways, of this game. The grail, or grails, so to speak, and they do exist, and there is more than one. Money and risk managment, trading psychology, different methods, time frames, trading styles are all pieces of the puzzle. And the end result is often something personal that has to be accepted to work.

I dont know how many workable approaches I've been through that didnt work for me because I didnt accept them. I've been on a search, a quest, for several years now, to find something I could see, but did not fully understand yet. I've been through the fundamentals and the technicals, newsletters and people telling me to just follow them. And none of it is worth the effort. The problem is accepting, accepting the unknown, accepting the known, and working with it. And I find it imposible to truely accept something without eliminating the other posibilities. The goal is as simple as lines on a chart, and being long when its going up, and short when its going down, and having the experience and comprehension to accept whats in front of you, and to move in and out like breathing, without the fear of failure, or of the unknown. Really, accepting failure is part of the game, a cost of business, a tool to learn by, and the unknown is constantly in front of us.

Last edited:
Hey Ken

Hey Ken how is the trading going(EA or otherwise). I do trade with my own EA( basically a Breakout trader) does great on long strong trends-not so great otherwise. Today it made 247 pips over three Instruments-Eur/Usd Gbp/Usd Usd/Chf (I turn it on for Euro session and NA sessions only) and I was done trading by 12:00 pm est(2:00 AM to 12:00 pm daily and usually no Fridays unless there be News) I have never backtested it and only traded live w/FXPro.com. I dont turn it on very much now as I dont fully trust the Broker I have. Cant wait for MBT to release MT4. I spent 3 months forward testing it and it still needs improvement on "closing" conditions. Its ready to go "live" but I may not be. I wanted to list some of its features( I have never ever seen a commercially programmed EA before and I am curious as to some of their features and how intuitive my trading ideas and features may be. If u get a chance please email me(I would like to go over some of my EA,s features) ernest8fingers@gmail.com thnks

Don't do long term strategy

Hi

I been reading other people reviews on other forms on Fapturbo and they surggest that you don't use longterm strategy as it will wipe out your account, only use scalper short term. Been using on Lite ECN Brokers so fare good on demo bad on live account

I have been using Fabturbo on there recommended ECN Broker Fxcbx so far I have no losess and in profit. Will go live with this broker after I see a months results.

FabTurbo user review

Ok, I have used FabTurbo for 2 months now. First 3 weeks on a demo, and my first morning on a 5000 account made me $480 in profit...I thought wow, that's something....
But now for the real deal : I went live...$500,- account and my broker is FXDD. In the first week I made 5,-...Not spectacular, but hey...if the money was in my bankaccount it would have done nothing !. Second week : tweaked a little bit more aggressive and got some higher profits of 1-3 dollars, but BLAM one went down for -15,- Okay, can happen. Week 3 after 2 days I was back at my original deposit of 500,- (profit of 10,-) but then BLAM EUR/GBP over a 2 day period of trading I lost -$102,50 !!
Ok, I had set the robot a bit more aggresive as mentioned before, but this was a big hit. BUT I know it was my own 'fault' I put the settings a bit more risky and if I would have had +102,50 I would have been on cloud 9, hah.
So I still say this is a good product and you can make profit, but watch what you are doing with the settings !! Hopefully I will get my 102,- back soon, I know it's possible.....

FYI I am trading EUR/GBP USD/CAD EUR/CHF GBP/CHF all on short term. GBP/CHF did not do anything so far. Spread is to high, talking of which : the spread is around 6-10 on all my accounts.

Last edited:
I can't even get it to trade...it does nothing

I tried FAP turbo and it simply sits there. Forex Metatrader just plots the graphs and displays the news. I am a seasoned trader and have set everything
up right and have the correct offset.

I can report it hasn't lost me a dime....but it never trades. Getting any support is out of the question. I wish I could see it run.

JP:(

I tried FAP turbo and it simply sits there. Forex Metatrader just plots the graphs and displays the news. I am a seasoned trader and have set everything
up right and have the correct offset.

I can report it hasn't lost me a dime....but it never trades. Getting any support is out of the question. I wish I could see it run.

JP:(

C'mon, how can you run this robot on ForexMetaTrader. They're a subsidary of FXDD and all their spreads are 1 pip wider, and all FXDD's spreads are too wide to trade without altering the spread filter. Try running on Alpari or anouther broker with reasonable spreads. If you just want to see it run on demo just widen the spread filter enough to allow it. I run it on an FXDD demo without major problems, but the spreads are quite wide, to wide to trade live.

Ok, I have used FabTurbo for 2 months now. First 3 weeks on a demo, and my first morning on a 5000 account made me $480 in profit...I thought wow, that's something....
But now for the real deal : I went live...$500,- account and my broker is FXDD. In the first week I made 5,-...Not spectacular, but hey...if the money was in my bankaccount it would have done nothing !. Second week : tweaked a little bit more aggressive and got some higher profits of 1-3 dollars, but BLAM one went down for -15,- Okay, can happen. Week 3 after 2 days I was back at my original deposit of 500,- (profit of 10,-) but then BLAM EUR/GBP over a 2 day period of trading I lost -$102,50 !!
Ok, I had set the robot a bit more aggresive as mentioned before, but this was a big hit. BUT I know it was my own 'fault' I put the settings a bit more risky and if I would have had +102,50 I would have been on cloud 9, hah.
So I still say this is a good product and you can make profit, but watch what you are doing with the settings !! Hopefully I will get my 102,- back soon, I know it's possible.....

FYI I am trading EUR/GBP USD/CAD EUR/CHF GBP/CHF all on short term. GBP/CHF did not do anything so far. Spread is to high, talking of which : the spread is around 6-10 on all my accounts.

As I just mentioned FXDD's spreads are too wide to trade reasonably, 9 pips on the eurgbp, 6 pips on the eurchf, 5 pips on the usdcad, and 12 pips on the gbpchf. These seem pretty constant during FAPT's trading hours. Also you need to look at the final stop amounts to assess the potential risk involved, eurgbp 112, eurchf 53, usdcad 58, gbpchf 75. Set your risk accordingly.

Back