• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello friends.

I've also been testing FAP Turbo since it became publicly available on Tuesday Nov. 25th.
Trying a couple of demos and started trading a live account. Live has been going for a week now, very nice results.

On live I turned the eur/usd off, trading only the scalper. MM "true", raised the eur/gbp lotsriskreductor to 20,
eur/chf to 10, usd/cad to 5. It's a mini account, so the raising of the parameters isn't too aggressive for my risk appetite.

It's interesting to note that on one demo account, in TradeView Forex, the scalper doesn't work like in other brokers.
It doesn't take the small 5-12 pips profit, and waits for the s/l or t/p to hit. I set all parameters to be the same, but still,
the scalper works differently. Perhaps the fractional pips quotes are interefering with something there (tradeview give out
quotes with 5 digits, like 1.28522). I wrote to the fapturbo support, still waiting for a reply.

I will continue to update with live results. So far made approx. 12% on the first week of live trading (with smaller lotsriskreductor,
raised to above numbers only on Thursday). I sure hope it continues like that.

Hello!

I'm running a live FXDD account with a balance of $1,130.00 what pairs should I run/how many pairs should I run at the same time with such a small balance? I have the MM set to true but I'm not sure what I should set the Lot Risk Reductor too, can anyone please help me in this regard? Does anyone know of a better broker than FXDD, do you think that they're a good & honest broker? I'm new to the Fore-X market so any help would be very much appreciated, I lost money with the Tradelite scam so I decided to start doing my own thing but I need some help from the Pros so can you please help a new trader out?

Last edited:
Mrodri,

We are all testing and searching for a way, a grail if you will. Truely this doesnt exist, but the constant search goes on. This is not a bad thing as the search and associated research broadens our knowledge and experience, but there is no way anyone can conclusively and finitely tell you what to do.

I also have an FXDD account. So far I have no complaints with them. However, if you go to Turbo's own website and check their forum, they have a whole column on brokers, also the ForexAutoPilotForum.com has a lot of useful information.

There have been many problems lately with certain brokers outright banning or discouraging the use of this EA, and there was some concern about FXDD posted. I have not seen any problems, but I am aware and waiting.

FxPro has been recomended. Turbo's staff has spoken to them and they are extremelly willing to work with the Turbo and all its users. Further they are a fully licensed and regulated Euopean forex broker, something I wasnt previously aware existed, and many users claim that they have the best spread rates available. I am opening a demo account with them now, and will know more soon. FxPro, not Fx-Pro. I fell for that one!!

The LotRiskReductor assigns a percentage of your available free margin to a new trade. The percentage you are comfortable putting at risk is up to you. The final stop out on the scalper appears to be around 60 pips.

Many professional traders recomend risking no more than 1-2% of the account on any 1 trade. If we set the RiskReductor to 5, and the max stop out is 60 pips, then the risk is 3% per trade. To me this seems reasonable considering the results so far. However, the real telling point will be if it hits a string of losses, so consider what your willing and comfortable risking, and potentialy losing, not just from 1 individual loss, but from a string of losses.

Also consider the account its on. If the account itself is risk capital, then a higher risk amount might be acceptable.

It seems the max stop point is 110 pips on the scalper, which changes the risk assesment a bit. I havent hit this point yet, but it has been mentioned on their web site forum.

This is something to be aware of, especialy if you follow any higher risk strategies. If you hit a string of losses, which is generally inevitable, you can easily blow up your account, or set it back to the point it needs to be refunded.

results

Been reading the forums and purchase FAP about 3 weeks ago. I have had ok results on the scalper but got hit hard over the holidays. I am running a demo account and I know they said not to run it during the holidays. I am wandering if anybody else is using this on a live account and how are they doing with it.

Hello Everyone,

I don't no the views about people using the automated software. But i like to say that trade with a normal trading platform which helps you to take your trades of your own and at your price too.

sam ?? whats your point ??

MT4 is a normal trading platform, how you use it is up to you. It works very well as a manual platform, better than many others. But thats not really the point is it, we were discussing a specific trading program, what are you doing ???

eball,

I ran several of my EA's through the holidays on demo. FAPS and FAP Turbo EA did not trade, they have an internal blocking mechanism that prevents trading the last week of Dec and the first week of Jan.

FAP Turbo Scalper traded when the market was open. But it had terrible results!!

I dont know why it has trouble during the holiday hours, it is designed to work best during the low volitility, low volume trading period, but I didnt see anything unusual or difficult during this time.

The markets should be back to trading next week..

Fapturbo's customer service

I purchased this EA on 12/26 and downloaded and installed it successfully. I had no problem with the activation of the scalper strategy, but I get an activation error on the long term strategy. I am also having a problem getting into the forum. Four emails to support have bounced. I contacted Clickbank and was contacted by Kim who said she would flush the system and email within two hours. I have yet to receive the email and I am unable to leave a message as the voice mail is full. Any suggestion anyone? Thanks.

PipFinder,

I just logged into the members web site and the forum with no problem. This should be the first goal since the forum is the best place to get help with any activation problems.

All the activation codes are accessed from there. You will need to get different activation codes for each account you put this on.

How did you manage to activate the Scalper without getting in the forum? All the activation links are in there.

The long term FAP EA should start trading Mon, supposedly it has an internal program that prevents it from trading the last week of Dec and the first week of Jan.

FAP Scalper has been trading, but the results have not been great. Lets see how they perform with the new year.

As far as customer support, your asking for a lot during the holidays. FAP Forum and customer support are running on limited resourses untill after the holidays. Its their vacation too.

Depending on what broker you are using, some of them, (FxPro), have been on 2 week holiday as well. They've had holiday spreads, 50 pips on the eurusd, since 12/24.

My suggestion would be to give them a chance to catch up. Their inbox is probably overflowing and rejecting new messages, I know what happens to mine if I go away and dont constantly monitor it!

So far they've been very good about trying to accomodate everyone. Since I purchased on 11/25 they've put out a number of updates to fix problems and seem to be very actively involved. They all post on their forum, they address customer concerns and post updated information on the system. All the various activation problems are disscused there in triplet.

You just need to get a proper password so you can get on the forum.

Ken

Hello Ken Long,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes. I am talking about FAP Turbo. I was amazed of the multitude of Activation complaints I saw in the forum when I was able to log in. Most of them were posted before the holidays. I lost access to the forum the next day after purchasing the software. I don't know what happened. I am using the same user name and password, but I get an error stating "Invalid member details provided." I deleted cache and cookies and even requested to have my password emailed. I never received the email and all email to them bounced. Yet I did receive an email from them acknowledging the purchase the day before. I spoke with Kim and she told me that they were going to flush the system and send me an email within two hours and I have not yet received it. My concern is that because of the holiday and multitude of complains they have to address, it may take a couple weeks to fix my problem and that would be unacceptable to me.

PipFinder,

I just logged into the members web site and the forum with no problem. This should be the first goal since the forum is the best place to get help with any activation problems.

All the activation codes are accessed from there. You will need to get different activation codes for each account you put this on.

How did you manage to activate the Scalper without getting in the forum? All the activation links are in there.

The long term FAP EA should start trading Mon, supposedly it has an internal program that prevents it from trading the last week of Dec and the first week of Jan.

FAP Scalper has been trading, but the results have not been great. Lets see how they perform with the new year.

As far as customer support, your asking for a lot during the holidays. FAP Forum and customer support are running on limited resourses untill after the holidays. Its their vacation too.

Depending on what broker you are using, some of them, (FxPro), have been on 2 week holiday as well. They've had holiday spreads, 50 pips on the eurusd, since 12/24.

My suggestion would be to give them a chance to catch up. Their inbox is probably overflowing and rejecting new messages, I know what happens to mine if I go away and dont constantly monitor it!

So far they've been very good about trying to accomodate everyone. Since I purchased on 11/25 they've put out a number of updates to fix problems and seem to be very actively involved. They all post on their forum, they address customer concerns and post updated information on the system. All the various activation problems are disscused there in triplet.

You just need to get a proper password so you can get on the forum.

Ken

Unable to purchase FAP turbo

hi guys,i have been having quite a hell of a time trying to buy fap turbo from their website but i am just unable to do that,the page keeps showing "unable to process your order at this time",i have tried this over 12 times all through the christmas and new year and it just did not process,did clickbank stop selling the EA?OR is it fap turbo company that asked them to stop selling the EA?pls can someone help,worst still no contact email and phone numbers from them on the site,tried to go their forum but seems i need some log info to gain access(i think you have got to have bought the EA to have the login?) pls guys kindly help if you have any idea what i should do?

Last edited:
Back