fear of losing

The most important thing you might lose, in my opinion, is stability in your trading style. These sorts of sensations will take you out of your way and cause doubts about your strategy. If you have gathered enough knowledge on different strategies and assets, you will not be going through these sorts of emotions very often, so stay up-to-date and you will easily avoid such situations. Closing your trades before they hit their targeted TP or even SLs is one of the most obvious mistakes that could happen here.

The most important thing you might lose, in my opinion, is stability in your trading style. These sorts of sensations will take you out of your way and cause doubts about your strategy. If you have gathered enough knowledge on different strategies and assets, you will not be going through these sorts of emotions very often, so stay up-to-date and you will easily avoid such situations. Closing your trades before they hit their targeted TP or even SLs is one of the most obvious mistakes that could happen here.
I appreciate your detailed response! I completely agree with your insight on the importance of sticking to planned trade exits like TP and SL. And that's right! Maintaining emotional stability is crucial in trading, and staying informed about various strategies and assets can significantly reduce emotional turbulence.

That just brings back some unwanted memories. I was so hesitant to enter new trades after big losses. I couldn't really trust my own resolve anymore.

Back