Figfx! Steal Trader's Profit!!! - RESOLVED

These past couple weeks or so, I am shaking my head in disbelief as I read Javier Keeth’s posts. I find it very difficult to believe that this is the very same person that old Pharaoh there suggested to be put into a steel cage with me!

Ho-la-lah, I really don’t know what to make of this “new” Javier Keeth except to say, “That’s the way to go in handling client’s problems. Well done!” : )

Guess this can be classified as "damage control; yah!" Whatever it is, it's a very pleasant surprise.

Javieer that is pathetic. Whilst Pharaoh is a great guy and helps out a lot, I was the first to give that advice. You all but called me an idiot for giving you that advice yet your praise Pharaoh as if he is the second coming?

I have seen people kissing ass before but you take the cake.

I am glad your company decided to give the money back. Let us be honest though, you just figured it would cost less in the long term to give the money back.

Nick definitely stepped up to the plate first on this one and my later advice was very similar to his. Not sure why I got primary initial credit from Javier (Not that I mind being treated like the 2nd coming every now and then. It helps make up for all the bad things people say about me. - hee hee).

Personally, I'd like to see the support rep in question spend a day with clients, hanging upside down by his ankles and each client gets a wiffle bat.

These past couple weeks or so, I am shaking my head in disbelief as I read Javier Keeth’s posts. I find it very difficult to believe that this is the very same person that old Pharaoh there suggested to be put into a steel cage with me!

What? I screwed up the chances for that steel cage match? Damn! :(

Figfx return profit 942$ to my mom already!

My mom already recieved her money from Figfx last night, totally 942 Dollars.

Thank you again to FPA, Mr. NickB, and Mr. Pharaoh

Javier: I had removed Scam wording from post and Thanks for your cooperation

RahmanSL:
Thanks, I also can't believe that you are leaving a good word after all our fights. Yet, I am very happy that we together spoiled the chances for that steel cage match Pharaoh prepared tickets for. I will be looking for a more cooperative and friendly relationship in the future, and of course, sorry for all the earlier mess from my side.

Chanya
Thank you very much for your efforts in editing your post replies, this is very much appreciated. I am happy you got your cash, spend it wisely. Best wishes in your ventures.

Pharaoh
Thank you, and NickB for the advise; Much appreciated.
>> Yeah yeah, seems everything is going towards canceling that match.

Thanks to everyone who contributed towards solving this case, by emailing, commenting, making advise, or following evidence. All parties now are satisfied and as it is supposed to be: lesson learned.

Javier Keeth,

As a matter of record, I wasn't picking a fight with you. It's just your earlier attitude that basically tells your clients to f***off that gets to me.
I know many novice traders will cry "scam" with the first hint of problem encountered with their account. A very good example being that guy shouting bucketshop/scam at FxOpen with his 3rd party deposit which is not allowed by all brokers.Pharaoh has already adequately reply to that thread and so I didn't post there.

As I have mentioned earlier, it's really nice to see you are now handling your client/ex-client's problem in a very professional and ethical manner.

Yup, we won't be needing that "steel cage" any day soon and old Pharaoh will just have to refund all sold tickets : )

Chanya -

Can you tell me if you had submitted your signed Customer Account application? FigFX is trying to deny my group our funds because we did not submit this, and I wanted to check with you and see if you had because you did successfully resolve your case.

Thanks

WOW

I am disgusted! I've seen it all now. A thief comes in to your house and steals your goods. He then tells you it is your fault because you left the door open. You call the police for help and make a complaint. The police say they are investigating. During this time you go around your neighbourhood telling people to watch out there is a thief on the loose. The thief is going around claiming innocence, saying he had every right to go in your house and take your goods. Eventually, the police and the community have come to the conclusion that the thief is just that A THIEF.

However, the thief then decides, before being destroyed in the court of public opinion, to give the victim his property back. But on the condition that the victim says he isn't a thief! Now just because the farmer is coerced by the cow to say the cow is a sheep. That doesn't mean that the cow is a sheep. The cow is still a cow. In this case the thief is still a thief, because the intended victim has recanted his allegation doesn't mean that a theft hadn't occurred.

It is my opinion that the thief realised that there were more, and even bigger houses to rob in the neighbourhood, and that the petty theft of this house had the ability to keep the neighbourhood on guard and protect their assets.

People in my forex community please be on your guard. Something stinks, and just because someone is happy to get their money back doesn't mean a crime wasn't attempted. To some people just shy of $1,000 is a lot of money. After this debacle I would switch brokers and never look back!
:shocked:

Please delete word of "RESOLVED" In thread's title

Fig Fx return 900 dollar of this trader but STEAL 7000 dollar from nico (this URL: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...m-account-permanently-disabled-no-reason.html )
It is all the trick of Figfx. Both of the traders accused by same reason.
Simple they return the small one and grab the big one. the reason Why they do this ? if they steal all the money , all readers will easily judge " Oh .. this Figfx is truly scam and never return money".. BUT.. They did sly strategy using reader's emotion. Readers will think twice, " oh..figfx return 900 dollar because it was proved and figfx admit their mistake. While with 7000 dollar, may be it is true that The 7000 dollar trader made a mistake " ..... Figfx will keep blame the 7000 dollar trader by any reason not to return their money. Finally, FIGFX will keep continue their business without lossing trader and not to be put to the Scam list. DAMN!! This Figfx really SCAM!! and CLEVER!! and TRICKY!! Please be careful, i m sure we will see a lot of similar to this case in the future if Figfx keep continue their business.

For Nico, kaes, James D, please keep fight , i know it will be truly hard since figfx will keep blame on you by stupid reason compared to this chanya. That's why they return all chanya's money and blame you. It's their trick not to loss reader . and you have 7000 dollar on them while chanya only 900 dollars.
But Nico, please keep praying. I think if there were a new case involve in FPA Scam alert folders about Figfx withdraw, we can easily attack them back. I will keep watch on this figfx scam broker.

Back