forex-age corporation scam company

The instructions of FSA on how to complain can be found here:
How to complain: 1-2-3

Since this broker has a published address in the UK, FSA will have to deal with the matter.

Also their requirement about you sending them an apology letter is a joke. They are delaying two months to send you YOUR money and ask from you an apology letter. Very professional broker:mad:

The instructions of FSA on how to complain can be found here:
How to complain: 1-2-3

Since this broker has a published address in the UK, FSA will have to deal with the matter.

Also their requirement about you sending them an apology letter is a joke. They are delaying two months to send you YOUR money and ask from you an apology letter. Very professional broker:mad:

Apology letter?! Seriously!!!

Let your account manager know that this thread is here and that everyone at the FPA will soon know if Forex-Age is a scam or not.

The account manager emailed me twice. The demand for an apology before funds are released is still in place.

I've moved Nasser2020's Traders Court case to the Open Cases folder.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2012-037-nasser2020-vs-www-forex-age-com.html

The FPA's view of this is very clear. The broker acknowledges holding money that belongs to the client and is refusing to pay it for reasons unrelated to any normal rules of trading or withdrawals.

The account manager emailed me twice. The demand for an apology before funds are released is still in place.

I've moved Nasser2020's Traders Court case to the Open Cases folder.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2012-037-nasser2020-vs-www-forex-age-com.html

The FPA's view of this is very clear. The broker acknowledges holding money that belongs to the client and is refusing to pay it for reasons unrelated to any normal rules of trading or withdrawals.

So finally what is solution for this issue ?

Nasser.
Have you contacted the FSA?
what I would also do is to try and find out who the boss of this broker is , see if he knows about how you are being treated

If Forex-Age doesn't pay you soon, I look forward to voting Guilty in the Traders Court Case.

Hurry up and complain to the FSA. Brokers like this need to be taught the error of their ways.

how about making that apology lets see were we go from there ,don't give them excuse not to pay

Thanks for every body
Guys I already contact to FSA and they said they can't help me because the company not registered with them.
For that before three weeks I wrote apology letter for the forex age company because I thought they will do what they promised to me and also we can to finish this problem in peace and I will receive my money back.
After I send to them the apology letter and the account manager confirm me she received the apology letter and transferred to admin section and she said they will send the money very soon, but what I sow from them up to today I did not receive any money from them.
Today I emaied the BVI Fsc and I made a complaint against forex-age company and I will wait for any respond from them.
Nasser

Back