Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

No doubt forex can be a main vehicle for money making. Many people earn more their expectations. When they make them self skilled in trading get their desired results. In start they should not rely just on forex slowly they can make it their main source of income.

Since this is a general trading forum i want to advice some of you guys about some stuff in trading first thing is dont do the mistake that every one does and it is looking for the lowest spreads since wat good is it if someone is offering you low spreads but at the end of the day you cant withdraw your money so i advise you guys to look for brokers whos been for a long time ion the market and dont look to save money on the contrary pay a looot of money if the broker is reliable and trust worthy since if you won 10 K 100 or 200 dollars are peanuts

Yes, sometimes it is better to pay higher commissions or spreads, but to make sure that your broker is reliable.

It requires a lot of time and courage to make forex trading as one's main job. When you have to rely only on forex, then you force yourself to make money even when there isn't any setup, this is one tough problem in this situation.

No doubt forex can be a main vehicle for money making. Many people earn more their expectations. When they make them self skilled in trading get their desired results. In start they should not rely just on forex slowly they can make it their main source of income.

It is right that forex can be main vehicle to make money but it won't happen instantly because there is no one who can become expert trader directly. It will need time and process to make it happen, Traders need to make preparation in their trading plan and also learning from mistake to be better trader. It is right that traders should have another source of income first, don't rely on forex directly. Slowly but sure, you can use forex as source of income when you had enough experience, good emotion control and good analysis.

It is right that forex can be main vehicle to make money but it won't happen instantly because there is no one who can become expert trader directly. It will need time and process to make it happen, Traders need to make preparation in their trading plan and also learning from mistake to be better trader. It is right that traders should have another source of income first, don't rely on forex directly. Slowly but sure, you can use forex as source of income when you had enough experience, good emotion control and good analysis.

Forex trading is not a business in which you would be able to achieve success in a short span of time.

Because as a Forex trader i have seen traders struggling with the profits even after 2 years being in the Forex markets :(

Forex trading is not a business in which you would be able to achieve success in a short span of time.

Because as a Forex trader i have seen traders struggling with the profits even after 2 years being in the Forex markets :(

Sometimes we get income from our trades when our trading becomes quite successful.

But then yet at other times we do not get such success and the reasons are the same tha Forex markets are risky and losses also happen o_O

This is definitely true. You can't rely solely on Forex income until you've "mastered" it and are profitable after a year or two. One of the best indicators that you're good (besides making consistent profit) is that your trading becomes boring; adrenaline trading means you're still not in control of your emotions and still fear you may lose (meaning your trading plan and risk are more than you can handle).

This is definitely true. You can't rely solely on Forex income until you've "mastered" it and are profitable after a year or two. One of the best indicators that you're good (besides making consistent profit) is that your trading becomes boring; adrenaline trading means you're still not in control of your emotions and still fear you may lose (meaning your trading plan and risk are more than you can handle).

As i have seen in the trading career many times i will make the same types of mistakes. So the best thing is to control them and also make sure that i am able to do my trading without any worries.

And this is how i can become a Master in this business :D

If a person wants to make forex trading his main source of income then he needs to practice a lot, make himself a good trader. Also he should have enough capital by trading on which he can generate a 2-3% profit monthly which in dollar amount should be enough for him to easily cover his monthly expenses.

Back