Forex.com is a scam!!

GustavoFer88

Recruit
This broker is just terrible. I live in Mexico but I trade with Forex.com UK because of the high leverage. I’ve been their client since 2011. When I opened my account with them I didn’t know they were Market Makers; which means they take the opposite side of all your trades. In other words they bet against all their retail clients because they know more than 90% of them loose money; so that’s their main source of revenue.

I lost money until 2015 and the service was fantastic back then. But since 2016 I started earning profits and the service become the worst you can imagine. Whenever I try to make a wire withdrawal from my account to my bank account in Mexico they only send the instruction for the transaction but without funds; so I have to try each transfer several times. My average wire withdrawal takes an average of 1 month. I call the customer service line and they always say there is no supervisor available. They hung up the call. They are rude. It’s pathetic.

And the best part; on December 2017 I made a £870.00 debit card withdrawal attempt and the money just never arrived to Mexico. I have an ongoing complaint against them on the FCA through an Ombudsman Service. Being their client without losing money is a 24 hour job, and it’s quite frustrating. STAY AWAY!

This broker is just terrible. I live in Mexico but I trade with Forex.com UK because of the high leverage. I’ve been their client since 2011. When I opened my account with them I didn’t know they were Market Makers; which means they take the opposite side of all your trades. In other words they bet against all their retail clients because they know more than 90% of them loose money; so that’s their main source of revenue.

I lost money until 2015 and the service was fantastic back then. But since 2016 I started earning profits and the service become the worst you can imagine. Whenever I try to make a wire withdrawal from my account to my bank account in Mexico they only send the instruction for the transaction but without funds; so I have to try each transfer several times. My average wire withdrawal takes an average of 1 month. I call the customer service line and they always say there is no supervisor available. They hung up the call. They are rude. It’s pathetic.

And the best part; on December 2017 I made a £870.00 debit card withdrawal attempt and the money just never arrived to Mexico. I have an ongoing complaint against them on the FCA through an Ombudsman Service. Being their client without losing money is a 24 hour job, and it’s quite frustrating. STAY AWAY!
Go ahead and invite them to join the thread and ask for an explanation here.
Here is the link of Forex.com Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/forex-com.150414/

Back