Forex for Freedom

parsifal23

Private, 1st Class
Hello Fellow-Traders !

In this thread I want to discuss and inform you about the very beginning of my journey as a Forex-Fund-Manager.

I´ve been trading Forex since 4 and a half years now and I´m consistently profitable since about 15 months.

During this time I´ve managed several smaller and 1 larger Account from friends and relatives successfully , which brought me to the concept of offering my service to the public.

My trading-style is based both on Fundamental and Technical Analysis, using primarely Price-Action, Divergences, Elliot-Wave, Fibonacci , Support/Resistance, etc.. I´m planning to catch big moves and also smaller intraday-trades.

The start-date for my Service will be on Monday, January 5th, and a small group of traders who´ve known me and my performance for a while already expressed their interest to be part of it.

My chosen Broker is TALLINEX, since they are regulated and have an excellent reputation. They also accept traders from the US and Canada and THEY ARE THE ONLY BROKER I KNOW WHERE THOSE RESIDENTS CAN STILL GET A LEVERAGE OF
1 : 400 !

Minimum-Investment will be only 500 USD and my performance-fee will be 30 % of the profits achieved ( "High-Watermark-Principle "), without any other fees or hidden costs for the investor/trader.

Every Investor will get a 100 % -Bonus which will be CONVERTIBLE INTO CASH, WITHOUT ANY TIME-LIMIT, and with only half of the rollover other Brokers require for the same incentive . I know that I´ve written before that the Bonus is not convertible, but TALLINEX changed that aspect in their new terms and conditions, starting Jan. 2nd !!

My intention is to make this service as transparent as possible , therefore I´ll publish a performance-status at the end of each week, explain some of the trades taken and include as much information about fundamental and technical analysis as possible.

Every investor has his OWN ACCOUNT, only he will be able to deposit or withdraw money, that means your hard-earned cash will not disappear in an anonymous fund. You can close THE ACCOUNT and withdraw your money at any time.

Below you can find the direct sign-up-link to my Managed-Account-Service :

http://www.tallinex.com/open-account?i=121007&s=121007

In case you want to contact me directly, below you´ll find my personal e-mail-adress and SKYPE-ID:

e-mail : parsifal23@live.at

P.S.: I won´t and can´t make any hype or unrealistic promises since I´m a trader not a marketer, BUT I´LL DO MY BEST TO INCREASE YOUR MONEY.

Like a fellow-trader once told me : "Actions speak louder than words !"

True wealth is derived from learning how to "make" money, not "work for it".

“One thing that never changed was my need for inner freedom. I believe to this day that trading is the most interesting vehicle to enjoy ultimate freedom. I am not only talking about financial freedom. That’s a mere bagatelle in comparison to the emotional freedom I received as a present along the trading way.” - Mercedes Oestermann van Essen

Last edited:
Grandmaster Putin´s Trap : Russia is selling Oil and Gas in exchange for physical Gold :

Grandmaster Putin

What this piece of highly controversal information means for the price of Gold medium and long-term I´ll leave to your imagination

To understand the conflict between US/EU and Russia I recommend to watch this powerful interview between David Knight and Marin Katusa, Author of "The Colder War " and why Putin will win this war :It´s an invaluable lesson in History , Economy and Politics !

This is the kind of background-information I´ve placed many trades on in the past successfully, and will continue to do so in the future. You´ve only a chance in this market if you understand the hidden forces which drive it behind the scenes !!

During the past 6 months the Russian Ruble lost more than 50 % of its value, like we all know that´s one of the major battlefields in the ongoing currency-war, but the next episode in this war might turn things upside down: Please watch this interview with Marin Katusa, who explains the background of what´s really going on. Will the US, Saudi-Arabia/Opec or Russia win this war, future will tell, but the catastrophic diplomacy conducted by Obama and his representatives points to Russia as the big winner in the end.

"Russia to help kill US-(Petro-)Dollar" :

Last edited by a moderator:
As one of the 'small group of interested traders', I can vouch for parsifal as a great trader and mentor who aims to be transparent. Even if you don't take my 2 cents, I am sure you will see the evidence for yourself over the coming months. Thanks P!

As one of the 'small group of interested traders', I can vouch for parsifal as a great trader and mentor who aims to be transparent. Even if you don't take my 2 cents, I am sure you will see the evidence for yourself over the coming months. Thanks P!

I must agree Dan...I have watched his trading develop the past few years and am astounded at his ability.....good things will come I am certain...Swede

Dan & Swede : Thanks so much for your encouraging words.

I´ll do everything ín my power to justijy your trust !

kind regards

parsifal

Tomorrow will be the start of my Managed-Account-Service : For details please read the first post in this thread !

Since Dec 9th I´m already managing a Fund for close relatives, below you can see the verified results by MyFxBook : Please understand that I can´t disclose the name of the Broker and some other details due to privacy-reasons. To confirm that the following statistics are my "work" indeed, you´ll recognize my nickname on the upper-left corner of the first statistic posted :

http://i.gyazo.com/b1b4f63b8ed77bdf4fe8a88d5ebbd7e0.png

http://i.gyazo.com/090f07c052324105316e6286ca1ddb42.png

As you can see the first 3-4 days were a bit choppy with some drawdown, because I´d placed the "right trades" (some Euro-crosspair-shorts) a few days too early, but I needed less than 2 more days to recover and bring the account into positive territory.
After exactly 14 trading days I´m up 208.45 % , which isn´t bad for Christmas and Holiday-trading, to be honest I didn´t expect such a strong account-increase during that period of the year : That was also the major reason why I´d decided to start my public Service after Holidays, which are usually notorious for thin volume, unexpected moves due to year-end-positioning of major institutions and hedge-funds, etc..
More than half of the overall profit on that account I owe to USD/RUB : The up and down moves of this currency-pair I could forecast well, like the following chart shows :Unfortunately trading that pair was disabled by my Broker after Dec. 30th. I´ve still a couple of open long-positions which have the potential to increase the profit substantially.....therefore I hope that my Broker allows trading it soon again !

http://i.gyazo.com/8836478f6193182800073c29d3dd5286.png

I still have to work to increase my winning-percentage which is exactly 50 % on this account, THAT means the profit has been achieved via a superior Risk-Reward-Ratio, like you can see below :

http://i.gyazo.com/05e2cb16a3846e2d94f698e997931bc2.png

One statistic I´m especially proud of is the "Risk of Ruin" - Percentage which shows that my trading-style was safe and conservative despite the high number of trades. I never used more than 0.5 - 2 % (maximum) of my trading-account on any single trade, most of the time less than 1 % !!

http://i.gyazo.com/ef47cf4a453a55bf908c277202566dcf.png

Like you can see : There exists only a 0.04 % chance that this account will lose more than 20 % over time, which is equal to 34 consecutive losing-trades, and a 2.5 % probability that it´ll lose 10 %, 17 consecutive losing trades required. Whereever you study the perfromance of any trader watch closely these numbers, they reveal much about the safety of your invested funds !

I´m sure you understand that´s not possible to project the same numbers into my future performance, but you can be assured that I´ll do my Best to increase the funds of all investors who´ve trusted me so far.

I´m very optimistic for the beginning year, because it´s obvious for me that already existing long-term-trends will continue, I´ll play it safe and my number one goal is to protect the entrusted funds.

One of my investors wanted a copy of my passport e-mailed to him, before depositing into my Managed-Account-Service : As a matter of course you can demand the same : I´ve nothing to hide !

Last edited:
Back