Forex-Hacked HACKED MY BANK ACCOUNT!

Howard G.

Private
They offer a "30-Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee." Once you pay them, you can FORGET ABOUT YOUR MONEY! They will not respond to your request for a refund. Your money is gone! I ordered the Forex Hacked EA, then realized that you can't use it with a NFA regulated broker. No problem...they offer a no questions asked refund, right? After 8 requests, both through the "contact us" section of the "members only" website, and 8 request for a refund through the "support@forexhacked.com" email address, and several weeks, nothing...nada...no response to my requests. I will now initiate a chargeback via VISA, the method of payment. So, BEWARE: once you pay them, your money is history! All the best.:unhappy:

Looks like RegNow processes the payments. File a complaint directly with them too.

They offer a "30-Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee." Once you pay them, you can FORGET ABOUT YOUR MONEY! They will not respond to your request for a refund. Your money is gone! I ordered the Forex Hacked EA, then realized that you can't use it with a NFA regulated broker. No problem...they offer a no questions asked refund, right? After 8 requests, both through the "contact us" section of the "members only" website, and 8 request for a refund through the "support@forexhacked.com" email address, and several weeks, nothing...nada...no response to my requests. I will now initiate a chargeback via VISA, the method of payment. So, BEWARE: once you pay them, your money is history! All the best.:unhappy:

When will people learn?

IF THEY DON'T SELL VIA CLICKBANK, DON'T BLOODY BUY IT - PERIOD!

NOT PAYPAL, NOT CREDIT CARD (UNLESS THROUGH CLICKBANK) NOT PLIMUS, NOT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. - ONLY CLICKBANK!!

Last edited:
Plimus can have tighter return policies that ClickBank, but if you follow them, you should usually be able to secure a refund.

I don't have a lot of info on RegNow.

I do know that some people who hit brick walls with both ClickBank and Plimus managed to get their credit card issuers to step in and fix the problem. This means that if you do buy through such a processor, your credit card can be an additional line of defense. From what I've read in the forums and reviews, PayPal seldom intervenes unless it's a case of the product not being delivered at all.

No matter what, get screenshots of any refund promises, terms & conditions, etc. BEFORE buying ANY product online.

Plimus can have tighter return policies that ClickBank, but if you follow them, you should usually be able to secure a refund.

I don't have a lot of info on RegNow.

I do know that some people who hit brick walls with both ClickBank and Plimus managed to get their credit card issuers to step in and fix the problem. This means that if you do buy through such a processor, your credit card can be an additional line of defense. From what I've read in the forums and reviews, PayPal seldom intervenes unless it's a case of the product not being delivered at all.

No matter what, get screenshots of any refund promises, terms & conditions, etc. BEFORE buying ANY product online.

I have never had any problems with getting a refund, once it is escalated to ClickBank!

The only problem I have had is the changing of a Refund Request to Tech Support, but as far as I am aware, this is the vendor doing this and not ClickBank!

60 days - any reason - no worries - it can't get any better really, can it?

Good idea about getting the screenshots!

Last edited:
Albert,

What's your method of breaking out of the "all refund requests changed to tech support issues" loop that some unethical sellers use?

I've been recommending a complaint to ClickBank abuse, but haven't personally had this happen to me.

Albert,

What's your method of breaking out of the "all refund requests changed to tech support issues" loop that some unethical sellers use?

I've been recommending a complaint to ClickBank abuse, but haven't personally had this happen to me.

When it is change to Tech Support, follow the link if you get an e-mail!

On that page the should be an 'Escalate to ClickBank' link.

When I have done this and explained my case, a refund has been really prompt!

It is best to bookmark the page, this makes it easy to keep checking on, just in case you don't receive an e-mail about the refund request.

I now also go to the 'Escalate to ClickBank' link, the first time my refund request is changed to Tech Support, and bookmark that page.

Then if the link is not there in the future, it does not matter as you can go directly to it.

I have known this link not to be there, I think the vendor can remove it!

Thanks Albert! That's very useful info for everyone here.

If you could, the next time it happens, please take screenshots. We could put together a "ClickBank Refund Instruction Guide" for members.

I think that generally useful info like this, should either be made a sticky or a new 'Useful Info' section set up in the Community Forum.

This way more members are likely to see it, rather than just stumble upon it.

ava victim

the same hapened to me they stole my 300 euro that i deposited , they first ask for documentation and i send it the origina documents and then they rejected and now they threat to cancel my deposit

Back