FOREX PRO Weekly August 08-12, 2011

Hi Sive,

As far as I follow your research on EURUSD, honestly sometimes I don't have any idea why things goes to your favor normally. Very impressive. Any secret, Sir?:)

For me as a novice, I realize that I have lack of knowledge and experience. Many times I can't see the market like yours. Many times I always just waiting your research everyday before commit any position. Untill now usually I can't be independence and make an analysis by myself correctly.

I hope someday, you will share with us how you develop your knowledge and trading skills and I pray someday I'll be great as you or at least be profitable trader. I'll never give up in this field.

You world, Sir.;)

Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
A question for rashidin5178

Price has gone wild...100 pips above currently from fiday close although market not open yet. :eek:oh:

Hi rashidin5178, i'd like to ask you a question. Could you please tell us how/where can we see price before the opening of the Asian market session?
Thank you in advance!

Hi Sive,

As far as I follow your research on EURUSD, honestly sometimes I don't have any idea why things goes to your favor normally. Very impressive. Any secret, Sir?:)

For me as a novice, I realize that I have lack of knowledge and experience. Many times I can't see the market like yours. Many times I always just waiting your research everyday before commit any position. Untill now usually I can't be independence and make an analysis by myself correctly.

I hope someday, you will share with us how you develop your knowledge and trading skills and I pray someday I'll be great as you or at least be profitable trader. I'll never give up in this field.

You world, Sir.;)

Thanks and Best Regards.

Rashidin you will be ok. It's just the question of experience and education. You and anybody of you can become even better than me. I'm not so tough as DiNapoli, for instance.
Someday, you and everybody may hurt from my analysis. I think that you rely on me too much and overestimate my quality.
Try to learn first and if you want - follow second.

Flag form or descending angle?

Hello Sive,

At first i wanna thank you for your efforts and analysis.

My question is about flag pattern that you showed in weekly euro-usd chart.

Flag form that you mentioned may be descending angle? It appeared to me as a descending angle more than flag pattern..

If it is a descending angle ? Further trend may be a strongly bearish?

Thanks for your answers..

Hello Sive,

At first i wanna thank you for your efforts and analysis.

My question is about flag pattern that you showed in weekly euro-usd chart.

Flag form that you mentioned may be descending angle? It appeared to me as a descending angle more than flag pattern..

If it is a descending angle ? Further trend may be a strongly bearish?

Thanks for your answers..

Hi Hasan
what is "descending angle", tell me more. I do not know such pattern.
Flag could be as with the direction of price as counter direction to price action. Both of them will call Flag.

Back