FOREX PRO Weekly January 28- February 01, 2013

Personally, I wouldn't call it as LAL. But this area is too specific and personal, since there is no strict definition what is a LAL and what is not. In general, when we speak about any pattern we have to understand its market mechanics. The point is that such tops as we have - do not correspond to normal DRPO action. DRPO is exhausting pattern and second top is capitulation of bulls - last challenge before collapse. That's why it should be significant. From that perspective - this is not a LAL. But if we have, say, thrust with small penetration of 3x3 or closes not strictly above-below-above, too much consolidation between tops, compares to the thrust. Something of that sort - this could be LAL.
But that is just common observation, each case is unique.

Thanks, Sive! :)

I found this pretty interesting.

Weekly Butterfly "BUY" pattern has now reached 100% target @ 1.3485 after last night's push up.
50% of recent swing down on Monthly TF is also @ 1.3485.

Both of these larger timeframes have reached their respective targets and resistance.

And maybe we will get some sort of harmonic swing maybe on the weekly which could lead to the retesting of the 25x5 MA?

co.png

Last edited:
Getting really fed up of the FPA site constantly changing the language of the pages I want to view. Sometimes french, sometimes arabic, sometimes english, sometimes german etc. etc. Anybody know how to stop this or how to complain to admin?

As far as risk vs. reward goes 3490 area would be a good place to nibble on a short. and put stop above 1.35 in my opinion. Could be good for at least 40-50 pips. Just something I am thinking about. Eur is at monthly 25x5 DMA and if it breaches you want to catch on when it retraces back to it anyways. It will test it over the following week at least.

active.gif Sir thanks for your wonderful analysis on Euro/Usd ,

sir its a chart of Eur/Aud its break 100% expension and before hit 127 its started falling i take a short on retracement . my question is did i trade it correctly as CD leg is lot slower than AB leg.and also confused about take profit . its minimum 61.8 of AD leg or CD leg ?

Getting really fed up of the FPA site constantly changing the language of the pages I want to view. Sometimes french, sometimes arabic, sometimes english, sometimes german etc. etc. Anybody know how to stop this or how to complain to admin?

1) I think you are using somekind of software which continuously changing your IP address .. as FPA site change the default language as per your Country's IP address ,i never face language problem :(

2) You can learn all this Languages .. German French Etc etc 3-4 Years you will be master of this languages then there will be no problem experience FPA website ! we will wait for you.Kidding :p

3) Miscellaneous Options : ( which can be find just beside FPA logo " Settings " option and you have to login for that )
'Forum Language' - if there is more than one Language enabled. This will change the language in which all controls and board messages will be shown. It will not translate members' posts

4) if you don't like any of the solution above you can contact Admin here Contact Us - Forex Peace Army Forum

Last edited:
The DRPO or LAL did not work right as in the perfect text book pattern.

However, am I right in thinking price still retraced to its 50% target before moving up.

So after alot of consolidation after the initial thrust price can still make it to 50% but not with the normal above/below/above the 3x3..

Making the 50% a trading area or was it just pot luck and the DRPO should not have been traded with so much consolidation.drpo.jpg

squidge it would also drive me silly till some one told me -above subscribe to this thread there are a heap of flags- pls press the language flag you need and persist and it solved the problem -good luck squidge hopes this helps. :)

Never had this happen. Are you sure it isn't some setting in your computer? You can write to their support. Follow the links to support and put in a ticket.

Back