FOREX PRO Weekly July 08-12, 2013

eur/usd was a beautiful stopped on the 25x5 displaced MA on daily chart, reversed, and now it's forming double repo on hourly chart.
It should go back at 50% fibo (1.2980).

Also usd/jpy on daily chart, reached at fibo confluence, perfectly stopped on the 100 SMA and now, we have Bread&Butter in progress.
This pair really respects 100 SMA.

I can not stop to admire how DiNapoli's system perfectly works, after all this years !
I can hardly wait for today's Sive's analysis :)

Last edited:
eur/usd was a beautiful stopped on the 25x5 displaced MA on daily chart, reversed, and now it's forming double repo on hourly chart.

Also usd/jpy on daily chart, reached at fibo confluence, perfectly stopped on the 100 SMA and now, we have Bread&Butter in progress.

I can not stop to admire how DiNapoli's system perfectly works, after all this years !

Hi Pardus,
actually you do not need my analysis, since you've said all correct .

Also hourly ab=cd 100% is right at 50% DRPO target

Hi Pardus,
actually you do not need my analysis, since you've said all correct .

Thank you, sir, thank you so much :)
This means alot to me.
Now I know I'm making progress.
And I should, I have a good teacher :)

Also, I have got answer for question which I've planned to ask about this specific first close below 3x3 MA
and "look-alike" double repo in last video.
Great \o/

1HR.jpg
1hr time frame chart

Back