FOREX PRO WEEKLY July 28-01 August, 2014

gbpusd insight

..as long channel is intact I read this pattern as ED and we are bottoming 4ED..

If channel breaks then there is pink option in which I expect more downside but do not expect below 1,66917 low and from new low, when&where established, new ED count..

20140731_gbpusd_daily_1049.jpg

UsdChf
Daily Time frame
View attachment 16173

I like your 1st selling area and also buying zone but I am sceptical about lenght of your last move due North ...

I think we are in ZZ with ED as c and we topped 3ED yesterday...there is also pink possibility if we are in DZZ and we topped 3rd of an impulsive c..both scenarios are possible but time will tell which will come true..I mean time frame, so far all labeled highs/lows are weekly levels except last lookslike impulsive move up...

20140731_usdchf_daily_1117.jpg

gbpusd update

..price pierced that channel and now we are stucked on another channel wa-x and 62 retrace...if I take correlation with eurusd I expect move to go lower, 1,6820?, retrace into ab teritory between 1,7036/94 as corrective wave x and 2nd ZZ into new low where last move up could find beginning..this whole move could come also as a Flat...
Below 1,6691 there is huge probability HH is in place for a while..

20140731_gbpusd_H4_1155.jpg

Minimax,
and what do you think on weekly JPY. It seems that weekly is a clue. Current consolidation - what is it? still 4th, or may be 5th already. But if this is 5th can we explain somehow upward action and appearing of new top? Because DiNapoli framework points on possible appearing of new top - daily big butterfly and dynamic pressure on weekly, as we've said... Can we combine somehow this suggestion with EW?

Minimax,
and what do you think on weekly JPY. It seems that weekly is a clue. Current consolidation - what is it? still 4th, or may be 5th already. But if this is 5th can we explain somehow upward action and appearing of new top? Because DiNapoli framework points on possible appearing of new top - daily big butterfly and dynamic pressure on weekly, as we've said... Can we combine somehow this suggestion with EW?

Yes we can, hehe, Obama talking, go above HH..

20140731_usdjpy_weekly_1518.jpg

ps: instead of 3&4 would be much better a&b

It is all about swings..in which TF one find swings and how one understand them..sometimes instead of swing high & swing low on opposite side you see only one swing fractal... like in my Monthly chart, check previous post, swing high labeled 3 has no seen opposite swing low immedatelly but new high swing was established first, I labeld it 3, hidden 4 (mostlx because of time spent in congestion) and 5 as HH...in such cases it is up to ˝you˝ to decide wheater congestion recognized as completed swing or not..

Good example of mess are also lower swings..we have 2 low swings and then we get 1st high swing...I decided that single candle covers all happening behind it and not recognize it as important swing low...this is completely my experience, there is no book available or whatever to confirm I am right or wrong OR how to understand...and bythebook examples are really by the book, hard to find in life..ONLY explanation would be if there is fractal indicatore ok, if not - then not..but I find this no good..maybe I am wrong not to accept so easy...

Must thank you for asking me...I checked again and improve my insight & picture...not something really important but however..

Look, yes, for sure we can go above 105,43, but it is not my count...

Last edited:
ah sorry, i thought you meant the green line because of this:

'Daily chart shows that market finally has hit our target - 1.3380 has been reached. This WPS1, butterfly target and Double Top pattern. Also this is
support area of Yearly Pivot point.'

by 'this support area' it sounds like you meant the current support area (around 3370/80) but YPP is above it, hence the confusion.

DJI and DXY

Dow is approaching ...

20140731_dji_daily_1627.jpg

I think dollar index could make small push up to exceed projected target which it touched today, if will follow DJI, but not neccessary, goal to exceed 81,48 high is complited..

20140731_dxy_daily_1623.jpg

Back