FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 18-22, 2013

Sive, I would like to take the time and thank you for your analysis and sharing your insights about the market. Although having used fibs before I recently came across Mr.Dinapoli way of using them and you apply them almost live can be a very educating process. Since we don't have hindsight to fall back on everything you show is real time, I think it takes a lot of wisdom and guts to that.

This extended fundamental analysis is a great !!!
Many of us read news and statements of relevant officials but rarely understood them.
Your highlighting what is important is a really big help.
Thank you and great work as always :)

20131119_09.30_EURUSD

Hello!

I was just about to start writing my analysis and system crashed!! So, 30 minutes later here I am.
I am short and remaining short, just regret could not add because was out of market.

My preferred count is Daily ending diagonal C wave and maybe Double ZZ which is not so attractive to me. There is one more temporary long possibility on Daily, but do not believe too much in it, going up after hitting 50 retracement @1,3418 into B flat Weekly (target is at least 50% from top to low weekly @1,3563).

In Sive´s weekly research/analysis two claims stuck into my brain: 2-3 % USD rally said by Kathy Lien and USD weakness until March 2014 said Sean Cotton.
First confirms my Big TF analysis and task to establish Monthly swing fractal; currently we should go down to 1,31 level BUT if we spend next 12 days until December making 2 legs down, low of second leg would also be Monthly swing low level, only question is where it will stop. So as I said in my analysis – TIMING !!!
Why March? On March 18-19th FOMC meeting associated with a Summary of Economic Projections and a press conference by the Chairman will take place!! Again – TIMING! Bad outlook would push dollar lower for next period of 3-6 months but I am skeptical about that.
I do not intend to bother and think too much about shape price action could&would form just zigzag SHOULD be!!

Good trading!

Ps
Above 1,35466 changes situation but not my overall picture

20131119_1000_H4.jpg

Retracement has been nice and choppy. This upward retracement has hit 50% of previous downward move on the daily timeframe. EUR/USD loves 50% retracement as Sive always points out.

It now also looks like we have some sort of W&R on the 4H TF. I just wish we had some sort of pattern that can tell us this retracement might be over.

daily.png

Retracement has been nice and choppy. This upward retracement has hit 50% of previous downward move on the daily timeframe. EUR/USD loves 50% retracement as Sive always points out.

It now also looks like we have some sort of W&R on the 4H TF. I just wish we had some sort of pattern that can tell us this retracement might be over.

View attachment 12147

like like like like like

Hello

Most of us expect this move down don´t we?

There were powerful forces in this up move, or CIA or some architecture group to design such nice structure.

Making high yesterday eurusd got time to develop some more complex structure as just drop. We will see, soon, targets are close, except LL.

Good trading!!

Ps
I am already a bit tired of this whipsaw

20131120_1030_H4.jpg

20131120_13.30_EURUSD

Checked today´s calendar and very possible Happy hours, again…retail & FOMC!

So far H1, M30 & M15 looks like impulse, THE Question is or wave 1 or a ?!

20131120_1330_eruusd.jpg

HI SIVE.

As I`ve told last week - again I hope you`re right, but honestly right now I think that your last 2 weeks predictions on EUR/USD are more keeping us away from making money than helping us get it.
To explain why I think so:
From the moment EUR/USD hit 1,3300 level (which is btw 50% FIB level of the whole uptrend) you`re telling us to expect downward continuation instead pointing out that actual 1,33 level could be the point of this bigger up-trend continuation. While none of those who follow you probably haven`t opened buying positions that low (as you have never specially recommended) and everybody wait for the moment where trend will turn back down, those who were aware of 50% FIB power make good money and as it looks will make even more if today`s FOMC meeting brings more weakness to USD.
If that happens you will just say: "oh, it looks like we`ll have to wait a bit more as resistance that we all expect for the last 2-weeks has suddenly been broken" so maybe it mean upward continuation or we`ll have to wait till the end of the year when trend may finally go back down again.."

I think I`ve managed to explain my concern about the whole matter. Otherwise I`m totally aware that really useful information is never public or free as this is the only way it can work.

HI SIVE.

As I`ve told last week - again I hope you`re right, but honestly right now I think that your last 2 weeks predictions on EUR/USD are more keeping us away from making money than helping us get it.
To explain why I think so:
From the moment EUR/USD hit 1,3300 level (which is btw 50% FIB level of the whole uptrend) you`re telling us to expect downward continuation instead pointing out that actual 1,33 level could be the point of this bigger up-trend continuation. While none of those who follow you probably haven`t opened buying positions that low (as you have never specially recommended) and everybody wait for the moment where trend will turn back down, those who were aware of 50% FIB power make good money and as it looks will make even more if today`s FOMC meeting brings more weakness to USD.
If that happens you will just say: "oh, it looks like we`ll have to wait a bit more as resistance that we all expect for the last 2-weeks has suddenly been broken" so maybe it mean upward continuation or we`ll have to wait till the end of the year when trend may finally go back down again.."

I think I`ve managed to explain my concern about the whole matter. Otherwise I`m totally aware that really useful information is never public or free as this is the only way it can work.

hehe, think2...

Sive´s tehnique is trend following and looks like it not suits you and especialy if you are concerned I recommend you to find more appropriate forum and enviroment for you. There are tons of sites but to me Sive´s is one of really best.
I would appreciate you show me your charts and tell me what&why you think something will happen, although your picture would be totaly different from mine.

Just look what is going on atm!!

Good luck!

HI MINIMAX,

One thing to be clear - I still appreciate Sive`s help and think he`s good at what he`s doing. Just sometimes (at some crucial moments) I have feeling that he does not share everything he knows..
Otherwise I always make analyze myself (this forum is just to confirm my analyzes and maybe predict what could go wrong). I don`t share my analyzes / predictions with anyone else as I know it can works the best this way. That`s why I also understand Sive if he sometimes do it to..
p.s.: as said - I really hope this time he`s right again, although we need to break a few more supports so that we can say this is downtrend reestablishment. btw I`m not trading EUR/USD for the last 2 weeks, just observing development and checking Sive`s predictions simultaneously...
Anyway I`m sure he`d be ready to share much more with me if I join his private payable club (if there is any..) as I`m always interested to talk with those who have enough knowledge to discuss with me about things that are not obvious here...

So Sive - if you have some private club or address where I can contact you in private, I`d be glad to talk with you a bit more.. :)

hehe, think2...

Sive´s tehnique is trend following and looks like it not suits you and especialy if you are concerned I recommend you to find more appropriate forum and enviroment for you. There are tons of sites but to me Sive´s is one of really best.
I would appreciate you show me your charts and tell me what&why you think something will happen, although your picture would be totaly different from mine.

Just look what is going on atm!!

Good luck!

Back