FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 18-22, 2013

huge bear candle
possible breakout.jpg
-------------------------------------
1hour time frame.jpg

Last edited:
HI SIVE.

As I`ve told last week - again I hope you`re right, but honestly right now I think that your last 2 weeks predictions on EUR/USD are more keeping us away from making money than helping us get it.
To explain why I think so:
From the moment EUR/USD hit 1,3300 level (which is btw 50% FIB level of the whole uptrend) you`re telling us to expect downward continuation instead pointing out that actual 1,33 level could be the point of this bigger up-trend continuation. While none of those who follow you probably haven`t opened buying positions that low (as you have never specially recommended) and everybody wait for the moment where trend will turn back down, those who were aware of 50% FIB power make good money and as it looks will make even more if today`s FOMC meeting brings more weakness to USD.
If that happens you will just say: "oh, it looks like we`ll have to wait a bit more as resistance that we all expect for the last 2-weeks has suddenly been broken" so maybe it mean upward continuation or we`ll have to wait till the end of the year when trend may finally go back down again.."

I think I`ve managed to explain my concern about the whole matter. Otherwise I`m totally aware that really useful information is never public or free as this is the only way it can work.

You are not trading right. I have been following Sive for 2 years and without him I would be SO LOST in this game called "forex". Being able to follow and listen to somebody who KNOWS what they are talking about is certainly a privilege and one that I will never forget.

Sive does not provide signals to us. On any given week day, he will look at a chart, and give us a whole variety of scenarios that may or may not happen. It is up to YOU as the trader to take all those scenarios into consideration and then make your own best judgement.

Sive is not a babysitter, nor is he some slave who is chained to a computer to ensure that everyone who follows him makes money. He is not some sort of wizard. He is a human who has experience and tells us the PROBABILITIES of certain scenarios happening.

Lastly, I do not quite understand the scenario you were talking about. Sive has been talking about "B&B SELL" since last week. I do not recall he ever saying that at 1.33 that market would return down. He simply told us that POTENTIALLY there was a pattern and that we should keep an eye for it.

You also said that Sive is "keeping us away from making money". This is the furthest thing from the truth and I actually take an offense to that. He has written a whole military course and provides us with daily updates FREE OF CHARGE. He is not obligated to ensure you make money. YOU are supposed to have the responsibility to listen to Sive, then gather your OWN thoughts and enter your own trades.

I just hate the fact that some people come in here and start complaining about how Sive is not useful or not helping them make money. First of all, let me ask those people a question. DO YOU PAY SIVE? If you don't pay him then don't come in here and start complaining because it's not like you give Sive a percentage of your money when you make winning trades due to his analysis.

Last edited:
Thank you Lolly

I started new count up, hope market will too; it is very tricky seen on M1

20131120_2050_M5.png

100% agree with you beekay..you are absolutely right.
sive sir is a very kind and selfless person so he is sharing his thoughts here with us.
and he is not a free or jobless person, he is working for bank.still he never skip a day without posting his vdo here.
i am a die hard fan of him and his experience, valuable thoughts, and soooo precious time means me a lot.
i start my day with watching the daily vdo then i start analyze my chart or make any plan.
you can draw many lines and make fibo but experienced person only can give u a solid hint and for me that means a lot.
i again n again like to hear sive sir for that. i am so glad to have a master called "sive morten "as my path shower and standing beside me
to support .. and like to thankssss minimax a lotttt...whos is the 2nd best person here..

RELAX DUDE.

As said - I still see Sive as great PRO-TRADER like I consider myself too.. I don`t want to argue with you about that as I`m sure that he knows what I`ve wanted to say and surely does not need anyone to defend him as there`s nothing to defend.
BTW I`m the one that others follow too so therefore I know the difference between being free or payable - I definitely not share my knowledge for free.. Once again - I read Sive`s analyzes but I don`t relly on them blindly; anyway it`s always nice to read analyze from the one that has knowledge comparable to the one you own..

You are not trading right. I have been following Sive for 2 years and without him I would be SO LOST in this game called "forex". Being able to follow and listen to somebody who KNOWS what they are talking about is certainly a privilege and one that I will never forget.

Sive does not provide signals to us. On any given week day, he will look at a chart, and give us a whole variety of scenarios that may or may not happen. It is up to YOU as the trader to take all those scenarios into consideration and then make your own best judgement.

Sive is not a babysitter, nor is he some slave who is chained to a computer to ensure that everyone who follows him makes money. He is not some sort of wizard. He is a human who has experience and tells us the PROBABILITIES of certain scenarios happening.

Lastly, I do not quite understand the scenario you were talking about. Sive has been talking about "B&B SELL" since last week. I do not recall he ever saying that at 1.33 that market would return down. He simply told us that POTENTIALLY there was a pattern and that we should keep an eye for it.

You also said that Sive is "keeping us away from making money". This is the furthest thing from the truth and I actually take an offense to that. He has written a whole military course and provides us with daily updates FREE OF CHARGE. He is not obligated to ensure you make money. YOU are supposed to have the responsibility to listen to Sive, then gather your OWN thoughts and enter your own trades.

I just hate the fact that some people come in here and start complaining about how Sive is not useful or not helping them make money. First of all, let me ask those people a question. DO YOU PAY SIVE? If you don't pay him then don't come in here and start complaining because it's not like you give Sive a percentage of your money when you make winning trades due to his analysis.

HI SIVE.

As I`ve told last week - again I hope you`re right, but honestly right now I think that your last 2 weeks predictions on EUR/USD are more keeping us away from making money than helping us get it.
From the moment EUR/USD hit 1,3300 level (which is btw 50% FIB level of the whole uptrend) you`re telling us to expect downward continuation instead pointing out that actual 1,33 level could be the point of this bigger up-trend continuation. While none of those who follow you probably haven`t opened buying positions that low (as you have never specially recommended) and everybody wait for the moment where trend will turn back down, those who were aware of 50% FIB power make good money and as it looks will make even more if today`s FOMC meeting brings more weakness to USD.
If that happens you will just say: "oh, it looks like we`ll have to wait a bit more as resistance that we all expect for the last 2-weeks has suddenly been broken" so maybe it mean upward continuation or we`ll have to wait till the end of the year when trend may finally go back down again.."

I think I`ve managed to explain my concern about the whole matter. Otherwise I`m totally aware that really useful information is never public or free as this is the only way it can work.

think2 I get what you are saying but I think there's something you are missing,Sive's EU and Gold analysis is just that analysis for training purposes and is not a signal service!

HI SIVE.

Hi Think2,

You sound frustrated and upset and have some dark thoughts over SIVE giving his various scenario's as he sees it.

I can well remember when i was a newbie and to be frank not so new!!! my own frustrations whilst i so wanted to make a dollar like anyone else!, and failed and felt like i got driven crazy by it the forex statements like this E/U could go here or the opposite. I wanted direct answers and if not I wanted to read between the lines so to speak and kept thinking the others ''get it'' why not me- like dissecting a secret puzzle.

Mind you what did not help was that I often misread or misunderstood what was written (and still do at times :( ) and all this whilst there appear so many people that all do well and except me gggrrrrr.
As i struggled on i did learn one thing over the last few years - of '''all the brokers and web sites/supposed guru's etc. '' i have perused/ checked, there is 1 website that i learned to trust- that site has no vested interest in your taking or not taking a trade, as in they get nothing out of it if you lose your money or not -this site has nothing to gain from that- there are no secret kick backs - nor ulterior motives on the contrary it FPA has been established to fight those that have screwed/conned us. -

FPA has been fortunate to secure a guy with a great heart who is willing to educate us -guide us -and answer the multitude of questions (often repeatedly) thoughtfully with kindness and encouragement and he has done that even over the Christmas and Festive seasons as well whilst he was on holidays that is SIVE's site.

Sive gives his opinions/scenario's of what he sees where it could go. So if you want to only buy the EU it could go to ..... or..... and if you want to sell he gives us where it possibly could decline to. Often then not- the EU comes out to these places by the pip. This is extremely help full to a lot of people as there are many false reports in other places. So if you want to learn to implement what Sive offers, go for it, if not and you do not mind been giving a suggestion by another struggler, please demo trade what Sive gives us -do it till you ''get it'' and know there would be no man happier then Sive himself to see you succeed. My best wishes to you.

Hi everbody,
thanks a lot, guys, for support. This is really matter a lot for me and I'm really happy that my job here is useful for you.

I just want to add my 2cents to Think2, that actually I do not have any hidden payable services where I tell everything that I know. Here, on FPA I tell everything that I know.
Most time I do not give clear signals although you can catch them if you hear video carefully and read updates. But sometimes I give clear signals as well.
Speaking precisely about previous move up. The point is that we have daily update, it mostly based on daily chart and for daily traders. (Although we also discuss intraday charts). Current move up we've treated as retracement with watching for possible sell signal on lower time frames. Who's fault that market has not given us this pattern earlier? And who could know that market indeed will proceed to 50% level. But we've made all that we could - we prevent possible early short entry by B&B and have decided to wait a bit more. I do not see any problem here. By daily analysis this was not assumed that we should make money on this upward retracement. I also do not make any money on EUR on this week. If I think that we need to wait or if I do not see reliable setup - I just talk about it. What else should I do?
Anyway, the problem could stand even not with my analysis per se, but may be it could be not quite suitable for your trading style or time frame that you use... Sometimes this happens and when you have timing mismatch this could lead to some problems. It doesn't mean that you wrong, it just leads to the point that you treat a bit differently thoughts that I try to explain. May be you should skip daily part and watch only intraday or something of that sort...

Back