FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 18-22, 2013

RELAX DUDE.

As said - I still see Sive as great PRO-TRADER like I consider myself too.. I don`t want to argue with you about that as I`m sure that he knows what I`ve wanted to say and surely does not need anyone to defend him as there`s nothing to defend.
BTW I`m the one that others follow too so therefore I know the difference between being free or payable - I definitely not share my knowledge for free.. Once again - I read Sive`s analyzes but I don`t relly on them blindly; anyway it`s always nice to read analyze from the one that has knowledge comparable to the one you own..

Hmm, So you are expecting other people to share their knowledge for free but you want money to share your knowledge?

Hello

Let´s start brainstorming again, much better than useless discussions.

Sive, DiNapoli and Carney have same pattern with different names, I suppose. I am monitoring Carney´s 5-0 from yesterday and today there is almost in pip confluence/agreement and then you mention this possibility in video, heh, nice coincidence.

My count is based on Flat pattern developing and we might bottomed already and we could get exactly what Sive is talking today: C of Flat at 50%. To short there I think we should get swing fractal so it will be very interesting to me if we reach this level on Tuesday and there should be seen motive wave on lower TFs, maybe H4, and because we have plenty of time it could be as wedge, 3drive sell pattern, 3-3-3-3-3 waves formation. And next beauty is that rule for Flat formation is that C wave not need to exceed B.
If this up move would develop in 3 legs formation and faster then I would not say no to short but would take in consideration possible Flat correction in B daily or even might be top of wave 2 of bigger down move..

So, good trading!!

ps
Yesterday I was greedy and 2 selfconfident!!!!!!!!

20131121_0930_H4.jpg

ps2: if price action breaks this level...what about reverse H&S daily?

ps3: well this would be 2 much

Last edited:
What can i say Sive, among all my friends whom we started the journey of forex together i'm really the only one who is still standing. Thanks to my resilience and importantly Master Sive whom by following is daily analysis and studying his forex military school. Now to my friends i seem like a forex guru when i explain market to them whereas i'm still a small boy in forex. Thanks so much to Master Commander and General Sive.

Preparing for short, looks like nesting high, either diagonal or normal impulse as c wave (seen only on M5 &15), so at least retrace if not flat for B Flat low...

Good trading!

20131121_1330_M5.jpg

Back