FOREX PRO WEEKLY November 18-22, 2013

60-70 pips directly down, in worst case first up in 5th, dont believe in it but it is a bit lazy for an impulse

20131121_1755_M5.jpg

or complex correction=flat or ending into 5th and long...

20131121_1945_M5.jpg

damn is slow!!

19.55: could also develop ending diagonal from high down, looks so on M15 and not an impulse...

trade closed BE+, reentered half because of possible second flat developing although dont think so..

20131121_2135_M5.jpg

You are not trading right. I have been following Sive for 2 years and without him I would be SO LOST in this game called "forex". Being able to follow and listen to somebody who KNOWS what they are talking about is certainly a privilege and one that I will never forget.

Sive does not provide signals to us. On any given week day, he will look at a chart, and give us a whole variety of scenarios that may or may not happen. It is up to YOU as the trader to take all those scenarios into consideration and then make your own best judgement.

Sive is not a babysitter, nor is he some slave who is chained to a computer to ensure that everyone who follows him makes money. He is not some sort of wizard. He is a human who has experience and tells us the PROBABILITIES of certain scenarios happening.

Lastly, I do not quite understand the scenario you were talking about. Sive has been talking about "B&B SELL" since last week. I do not recall he ever saying that at 1.33 that market would return down. He simply told us that POTENTIALLY there was a pattern and that we should keep an eye for it.

You also said that Sive is "keeping us away from making money". This is the furthest thing from the truth and I actually take an offense to that. He has written a whole military course and provides us with daily updates FREE OF CHARGE. He is not obligated to ensure you make money. YOU are supposed to have the responsibility to listen to Sive, then gather your OWN thoughts and enter your own trades.

I just hate the fact that some people come in here and start complaining about how Sive is not useful or not helping them make money. First of all, let me ask those people a question. DO YOU PAY SIVE? If you don't pay him then don't come in here and start complaining because it's not like you give Sive a percentage of your money when you make winning trades due to his analysis.

I cant agree with you more

Goor morning or Good Trading Day, better!!

I think we will soon get somekind of false break up into top of second flat and then either flat, prefered, either triangle as last correction in wave B of bigger correction...

20131122_0850_M5.jpg

not neccessary to go higher but possible
last move down could/might be just an impulse or maybe even triangle=wedge=ending diagonal

ps2
target down should be at least 50% but I expect to go below first ´x´

Last edited:
I think top is in place and expect the move in this shape

20131122_0920_M5.jpg

looks like 100% @1,3502 is very attractive,....

Last edited:
Back