FOREX PRO Weekly November 19-23, 2012

DRPO

I am already in this trade. I took the 30M DRPO. I am a little worried because 61.8 wasn't touched.

Attachments

• drpo.gif
    drpo.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 59

by jjove yes

b point is .618 of xa
c point is 786 of ab

d point expansions:
equivalent abcd@1.28311
bc extension of 1.13 at same price!
0.786 of xa at exactly the same price.
perfect alignment as i see it. ty for this. I think ts got to be good some some movement either way!
I will close my long here and possibly reverse!

Papao,
That's very interesting. Can you generate several more charts on how the dollar fared against the yen and a few of the other currency pairs? Also, the trend doesn't seem to follow Clinton's first term. It looks more or less flat when you compare the beginning of his 1st term and the end of that term.

New butterfly sell on 1h

New Butterfly sell 127.2 on 1h in agreement with :
OP 4H,
Gartley sell 4 h,
0.382 fibnode,
0.50 previous down thrust.

Capture.GIF
Capture2.GIF

Thanks Sive for your ongoing timely take on EU your work here @ FPA is priceless

I'm finally starting to find EU @ an interesting point from a technical view and feel on MN time frame price is very much in a large tradable range with possible break of trend line and bullish divergence on my MN support

W1 I see bullish hidden divergence and convergence

D1 I'm looking for bullish divergence for medium-long term buy as close to my MN support as I can!

P.S. Sive from what I have read you don't really rely much on divergences as I have for few years now that's why your analysis gives me a different point of view which is always great and shows me things I may have overlooked and to watch out for when I do decide to trade EU,very much appreciated
EU MN.jpg

Last edited:
Back