FOREX PRO Weekly November 19-23, 2012

Papao,
That's very interesting. Can you generate several more charts on how the dollar fared against the yen and a few of the other currency pairs? Also, the trend doesn't seem to follow Clinton's first term. It looks more or less flat when you compare the beginning of his 1st term and the end of that term.

sure :)

audusd.gif
usdcad.gif
usdchf.gif
usdjpy.gif

as you can see the correlation between the party of the US president and the USD strength is not so clear. May be any correlation we can see depends on fiscal and monetary policy made at the time of each president (so be careful and don't be mislead..may be there isn't any real direct real cause and effect between US president and USD moves!)

wedge on 1 h? exhausting up trend?

wedge on 1 h? exhausting up trend?
OP and 786 of gartley touched?

wedging in 1 h.gif

sure :)
as you can see the correlation between the party of the US president and the USD strength is not so clear. May be any correlation we can see depends on fiscal and monetary policy made at the time of each president (so be careful and don't be mislead..may be there isn't any real direct real cause and effect between US president and USD moves!)

Wow, that's great. Thanks for sharing. Now the only thing to do is overlay who was in power in those other countries and what sort of politics they were practicing (liberal / conservative).

Ah, but I know, that's surely a discussion for another time.

thanks again!

gartley 786 on daily pivot... or butterfly intraday setup?

786 of the gartley is in agreement with daily pivot.
Stop loss at previous hight?

But if it fails, butterfly extension (127 or 168 in different agreements)
222 or butterfly intraday.gif

p.s I think that news coming soon about unemployment claims will drive this pattern.

Last edited:
3 DRIVE pattern on h4 with destination 1.2880 area?

I seen there is a multi-convergence-agreement of extension around WR2.
I cloned last 2 up thrust on h4...

3d on H4.GIF

This could be strong reversal pattern in the right place...in the right moment...

p.s. for D.R.&Quinch
Unemployment Claims in US (today H1330 GMT)

Dear Sive;
I have a question for educational reasons.
I understand that you're suggesting a DRPO. Could still be a DRPO since it reached the 23.3 fib level?
Thanks for being such a great teacher.
Sincerely
Mjunkyard

the weekly closing could be very important, if it closes above 1,2820 it could be a nice candle configuration signaling a bullish reversal!

Back