• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Forex trading help..... xprobitsignals.com

Asking questions about a company

andyroo

Recruit
Hey

I was contacted by xprobitsignals.com through instagram and told me if i invested £500 they could get £5000 back within 7 days. I am new to this and thought not bad so i started to dig around them, unsure to be honest, what i dont like is they only use bitcoin and money cant be reversed?

Should i avoid? Have you guys found another company similar that is genuine and guaranteed to make profit? Thank you for your time

Regards
ROO

I think will be safe if avoid such high promise return, investing 500 and get 5000 within a week is impossible, they only giving promise but will never give you money back, it`s like as HYIP

Hey

I was contacted by xprobitsignals.com through instagram and told me if i invested £500 they could get £5000 back within 7 days. I am new to this and thought not bad so i started to dig around them, unsure to be honest, what i dont like is they only use bitcoin and money cant be reversed?

Should i avoid? Have you guys found another company similar that is genuine and guaranteed to make profit? Thank you for your time

Regards
ROO
Avoiding is the better option my brother :)

Yeah i new it was to good to be true. I was very close to invest in it, but luckily i did some digging around the company. It would of been awful to invest just before Christmas

Anyone know of a company that is a bit similar? Something that is a safe investment, i don't have a clue how Forex works lol. Maybe a company that makes money from you investing? I really need to learn? Anyone got somewhere to start?

Last edited:
Hey

Regards
ROO

it is unrealistic return or their activity bear very high level of risk, because their excess returns should earn something for them and return investment to you. With probability of 99.99% it is a scam.

You should definitely avoid such offers especially if somebody is reaching you through social networks. You should choose your local broker who is officially approved by local regulatory body. In this way you will be sure that your money is safe

Always scammers when they say stuff like "give me x and I'll give you back xxx"

Hey Andyroo,

You should avoid such offers or people that make such promises. It's not gonna be profitable for you.
It's probably better if you try trading on your own. Learn the basics, try Demo for a couple of months and start small.
Wish you all profitable trading!

Hey

Regards
ROO
:D Really? Avoid it at all cost man.

Back