Forex Trend Console - Market Metering & Signals Package (100% free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFX

FreeFX.net Representative
100% free download for Peace Army followers!

After a very successful beta phase, Forex Peace Army followers get to be the first to use the innovative Forex Trend Console!

Note: the download link in this page will be taken down on Monday, September 2nd at 5pm EST. Download while you still can!

TrendConsole-screenshot - with explanations.jpg

What is the Trend Console?
Forex Trend Console is a complete market analysis and signals generating software, designed to help you make good Forex profits.

• Unique meter system gives you a complete picture of the market.
• Trading signals given on trend-following and counter-trend opportunities.
• Fully customizable: choose any Forex pairs you like, as well as gold, silver, commodities, indices and stocks!
• For all types of traders: scalping, day trading, swing trading, etc. Just choose the chart timeframe you like.
• Completely FREE: no charge ever, including future upgrades.

Download the Forex Trend Console install HERE

Download the Forex Trend Console user guide HERE

Important: Downloading and using the Trend Console is 100% free and doesn't require any registration!
Just download, install and use :)
If you wish to receive updates or upgrades, you can choose to register for updates. All upgrades and updates are 100% free as well.
You can register for the updates and other cool freebies here:
Forex Trend Console

Note: the download link in this page will be taken down in 7 days so download while you still can!

P.S. You can easily customize the Trend Console to any currency pair, index, metals, stocks or commodities you like!
Trend-commod.jpg

If you try this out, please leave a review here:

Free FX | FreeFX.net reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-09-02T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, September 2nd, 2013.

Thank You so much.

I'm downloading it and i'll test it as soon as possible.

Just one question: Which method did you use for determining trend direction?

This looks like it will be a great addition to the trading tools, thanks for sharing it with us.

My installation has two minor issues:

1. There appears to be a bug in my entered list of trading pairs, I have attached a screen capture. The last three pairs should be USDJPY,EURCHF,EURUSD. You can see the result.

2. Also, the arrow pointing to the trend colour box has reproduced on my PC as a square box.

???

Capture.PNG

Thanks for the great indicator.

I just have one issue, when I try to change the currency list, I go to Indicator List -> ForexTrendConsole -> Edit (as per the manual) but then I do not have the Symbols_to_display variable, only the prefix and suffix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back