• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
This Forum is NOT Supported By FAPWINNER.COM

All,

This is Charles. If you would like to join the only *OFFICIAL* FOREX AUTO PILOT Users Group, please send an email to support@fapwinner.com.

FAPWINNER.COM is th eonly official users group supported by Marcus B. Leary, the creator of FAP. At FAPWINNER.com, you will get all the latest EA updates, news and events related to FAP FIRST.

This forum is provided as a courtesy by FPA, but information presented or posted should be deemed as reliable unless posted by official representatives of FAPWINNER.

Please send all questions, comments and concerns to:support@fapwinner.com

Charles A. Floyd, II
CEO
FAPWINNER.COM

forex strategy secrets

has anyone heard or tried this strategy.they have a good free course to learn a few things like changing the colors. but the real course is $199.00 and called Launch Pad Trading System i would like some feedback before i but it

theforexautopilotforum.com is a budding community of seasoned traders and noobs alike freely sharing ideas.

All are welcome to exchange ideas freely.

But spammers be warned. We have a zero tolerance policy for spammers.

You are free to exchange ideas here.

Nothing is moderated but you may be challenged! And the only thing to back up a challenge is a RESULT.

Posts your RESULTS on our RESULTS thread and let others know what you are doing.

FAP's upgrade is a wonderful improvement. I highly reccommend it as a trading tool.

But please Remember to DEMO it first! I beg, plead and implore you. until you learn the nuts and bolts of forex trading DO NOT go live with this or any other system.

It will save you money if you do.

theforexautopilotforum.com is a budding community of seasoned traders and noobs alike freely sharing ideas.

All are welcome to exchange ideas freely.

But spammers be warned. We have a zero tolerance policy for spammers.

You are free to exchange ideas here.

Nothing is moderated but you may be challenged! And the only thing to back up a challenge is a RESULT.

Posts your RESULTS on our RESULTS thread and let others know what you are doing.

FAP's upgrade is a wonderful improvement. I highly reccommend it as a trading tool.

But please Remember to DEMO it first! I beg, plead and implore you. until you learn the nuts and bolts of forex trading DO NOT go live with this or any other system.

It will save you money if you do.

Yep, you can get free tech support at our forum. Considering how slow and useless at times the official FAPS support can be forums such as ours can be a life saver for forex newbies.

Well said ^eagle^ - folks make sure you heed his advice, DEMO DEMO DEMO and DEMO some more before you start to play with real $ Make sure you understand the limitation and characteristics of FAPS before going live.

hi guys...
anyone could assist me on the most effective parameter setting fot this FAP by Marcus Leary..
thanks..

Problems with activation key for demo account

Hi there,

I am new at this forum and got a big problem to get in the members area of FAP. Two days before I purchased the software and received only my payment confirmation, but no message from FAP for to confirm my activation key copy. Everything is installed I got an Expert ID and can not use the software because there is a alarme message:

Your Key is not valid. Please activate your copy.
Your expert ID=........
If ExpertID is 0 first check the EA settings.
Turn on ALLOW DLL IMPORTS and
remove CONFIRM DLL FUNCTION CALLS there.
Also check the global parameters of the Metatrader:
Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors.
Turn on Allow Dll imports
and turn off Confirm DLL function calls
Then restart the Metatrader

But the website does not having a member area to Log In.
After contact to fapwinnersupport@gmail.com, they requested me to send the receipt. I´d sent my purchase receipt but they want another receipt. Don´t know what they mean. The Support says that my receipt is not valid.

The other reason is, there is no member area mentioned on the website where I should insert my Expert ID to reiceive the activation key. Please could anyone help me?

Hi there,

I am new at this forum and got a big problem to get in the members area of FAP. Two days before I purchased the software and received only my payment confirmation, but no message from FAP for to confirm my activation key copy. Everything is installed I got an Expert ID and can not use the software because there is a alarme message:

Your Key is not valid. Please activate your copy.
Your expert ID=........
If ExpertID is 0 first check the EA settings.
Turn on ALLOW DLL IMPORTS and
remove CONFIRM DLL FUNCTION CALLS there.
Also check the global parameters of the Metatrader:
Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors.
Turn on Allow Dll imports
and turn off Confirm DLL function calls
Then restart the Metatrader

But the website does not having a member area to Log In.
After contact to fapwinnersupport@gmail.com, they requested me to send the receipt. I´d sent my purchase receipt but they want another receipt. Don´t know what they mean. The Support says that my receipt is not valid.

The other reason is, there is no member area mentioned on the website where I should insert my Expert ID to reiceive the activation key. Please could anyone help me?
Daniela, I can try to help. I moderate a forum that supports FAP here: FAPUSERSGROUP : Forex Auto Pilot Trading Group

Please register as a member and contact me via the forum. The reason we need a receipt is that too many people try to get free copies of the EA. What is needed is your original clickbank receipt. If you don't have a copy, you can retrieve it easily directly from clickbank.

There is definitely a member zone link because I have it! It is protected but no log in is required.

When you register at the forum, please put in the comment box that you need the link to the FAP member zone.

Regards,

Mark

Problems with FAP

Since my purchase i have nothing but problems.

1. Forexautopilot keeps denying my activation numbers. At first it worked , then on day i get activation number not valid on 2 different machines.

2. When it did work for about 8 days, account of 5000 $:mad: was down about 2000 $ and had 6 wins of 100 $.

3. Customer service is the worst i have ever encountered in my 15 plus years of trading. I know how trade and this tool is downright scary. I can not even give a good report due to the limited time it has worked.

This email confirms that you made a purchase from ClickBank.com. This> transaction will appear on your statement as "CLICKBANK" or "CLKBANK*COM."> ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products. Please> review> the following information and keep this email for future reference. Thank> you> for your order.>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------> PURCHASE INFORMATION>> Order Number: 95REZNFN> Order Date: 11/08/2008 7:52 PM PST> Customer Name: PAUL Stevenson Customer Email: [email.com[/email]> Product: Forex Robot Discounted> Product ID: 4> Publisher's Site: http://www.forexautopilot.com> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------->> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------> PAYMENT DETAILS>> Payment Method: Visa 4639> Subtotal: $79.00> Tax: $0.00> Total: $79.00> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Paulos, I just offered assistance above. Go to the link and join FAPUG for free. In the comments section let me know who you are and what your issues are. Then send your receipt to my personal email (available there) and I will get you the new Member Zone link.

You need to make some effort first and then I will help. Our group is the ONLY group that supports FAP in a big way.

Mark

Back