• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Glad to Know

I'm glad to know that u're are on top of the situation, but I hope others are learning from this. Felix thanks to U and Rob, u guys are the best, but please furnish us about the genuine brokers at the least top 100 brokers that can be trusted and already tested.:D

I'm glad to know that u're are on top of the situation, but I hope others are learning from this. Felix thanks to U and Rob, u guys are the best, but please furnish us about the genuine brokers at the least top 100 brokers that can be trusted and already tested.:D
I pray and hope Rashid gets his money back from thse fraudsters. Thanks Felix and Rob

thank God for u guys(Felix and Rob). how ar those f....kers allowed to operate anyway. this is really annoying. feel so sorry for rashid and thanks again for coming to his aid. Does anybody know anything about liteforex.org. i'm planning to open a live account with them. i've been using there platform for my demo account and they seem cool. please forum guys respond.

Hi lekelee,

How funny because I was chatting with them just 2-3 hours ago for the first time through "Skype" regarding their plattform. I'm using another broker at the moment but I'm curious about that company because of possibility trading USD index. Their response was OK but sometimes he seemed not understanding some simple questions. They are located in Cyprus he said. Investigate well, before opening an account.

I Lost $50,000 to Tradex Swiss

Thanks for exposing these ****ing scum. The owner of TradexSwiss kept telling us that were trying to get our money out, that they were going through a merger, another lie, in fact the Swiss government froze there accounts. I have just been notified by the attorneys representing the Swiss government that there is not enough money to pay us back. They told us that they would give us full information by next month. It is tough to loose this much money, so I have learned my lesson. FXCM now offers segregated accounts, so that the brokers funds cannot be mixed with investor funds. I haven't checked it out yet, but plan to soon. I know I am a lot more careful in checking out these Broker/Dealers today than I use to be. Good luck in getting the traders money. Thanks for being there for us.

Sincerely
Terrance Goan

Ez 25:17

Hi guys!

There will be always a time for vengance. I believe in such cases the 1st objective should be to use all means to get back what one owns. Wide publicity, however giving much support, may disturb the process of reposession. What do those scumbags have else to loose? So called "good name" is gone already. So, why should we expect they would pay..?

Has anybody seen any of DeNiro's movies? How can anyone strike down upon them while they are out of sniping range?

Be wise! Money likes silence.

This is the domain contact for FOREXGEN

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ********@privacyprotect.org)
P.O. Box 97
All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

ForexGen trading conditions -ROFL

Funniest thing I ever read was the forexgen trading conditions. If they had wanted to keep it serious, they could have simply said "You are forbidden from making money"

Anyhow, the (abridged list)

- Illegal pip hunting.

* Remember pips are an endangered species, and hunting them is strictly forbidden. *

- Illegal scalping.

* This may have been ok for indigenous peoples in the US a few centuries ago, but ripping the hair and skin off people's living skulls is now considered impolite. *

- Suspicious hedging of the same currency.

* Suspicious hedging involved things like using privet hedges for currencies from hot countries, where it does not grow naturally. [But seriously, what the F*** are they on about?] *

- Harmful strategies.

* For example use of an assault rifle on the server, or dumping chemical waste. *

- Expert Advisor that are not approved by ForexGen.

* Ignorance is bliss. Any signs of expert knowledge or advice is utterly condemned. *

- Security threatening activities.

* For example, going up to a T-bond and saying "want to go outside and get laundered?" *

- Any other hostile activities that threatens ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties.

* This really is a catch-all for any activity by customers that allows them to make money. ForexGen only likes losers. *

What a bunch of total A*******S ForexGen clearly are.

i was truly dissappointed to here this since i once went through the refco deal ! so i went to there site and acted like i wanted to open an acct they were excited untill iasked about this needless to say as you can see they shut the chat down

You are now chatting with 'kate'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK7503835462X
kate: Welcome to our live chat service.
kate: How may I help you today?
dave: hey kate
kate: Hi Sir
dave: o open acct with you
dave: was looking to
dave: open a acct with you
kate: Sure Sir
kate: it our pleasure
dave: was a little concerned though
dave: with this recent post FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is Felix. I wanted to share a very disturbing story with you... Though I can't guarantee that this is the truth, but from my investigation and my understanding it seems a very legitimate story. One of the subscribers of kingforexsignals.com by the name of Rashid has been trading with Rob Grespi for the last few months, using the broker http://www.forexgen.com/ Rashid grew one of his accounts, #5011164, from $20,000 to over $110,000 over the last few months by taking a few position trades. Few days ago, he decided to cash in his profits from all his accounts with this broker, and made a withdrawal request for the full amount of over $160,000. Forexgen started ignoring him, and put his account "under investigation". Then something miraculous happened... On October 19th, 2007 at 07:10 am EST, ForexGen.com opened a very large EUR/USD short position at 1.4056 on Rashid's account. They manually raised the spread to 247 pips, and closed the position the same minute, thus fully wiping out Rashid's account 5011164, and even putting him in the negative... Order number of the trade was #33114. ForexGen.com was giving out their address in Manassas, Virginia for US clients. After further investigation, the address ended up being a residential address currently in foreclosure. If you look at their website, they are promising 1 pips spread on all pairs, which is obviously extremely unrealistic and ridiculous. I have always been warning my subscribers not to deal with small new brokerages, because I've simply seen too many of them literally raping and scamming our traders. Please spread the word about this situation by posting this email on your favorite forum. Rob Grespi is extremely pissed off about this situation, and is helping Rashid to prepare all documents and file a complaint to the Internet Crime Prevention department of the FBI. Let's see what happens Thanks -Felix
dave: whats the truth with it ?
Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Mike'.
You are now chatting with 'kate'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK7503835462X
Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Richard'.

linden

Good On You Rob & Felix, I`m So Glad You Guys Are Using Your Influence To Help Us Poor Buggers, Who Are Trying To Learn To Become Traders. Use Whatever It Takes- Get This Bastard.....

Back