ForInvests.net is now nominated for Scam Broker of the Year 2010

WOW what else can be said, and also HYIP's WOW again

Hi all,

WOW what a hoax broker, if you can even call them a broker.
More like Hook Line and Sinker not investing at all with those guys.

Additionally, PLEASE BE ADVISED HYIP's are NOT NOT NOT investments

HYIP'S is like Vegas Gambling nothing more.

Don't get incited by they cool websites, this is NOT NOT NOT investing

If you get scammed from a HYIP the you have not been scammed, but you simply lost your money gambling.

Thats what the HYIP'S are.

If you loose money at the poker table did you get scammed ? NO because thats what it is.

I hope this does not sound too harsh but I'm trying to help you from loosing money and please take heed to this subject.

Ask anyone about HYIP'S that actually do invest in real markets, they will tell you the same.

I just read the whole of the original thread. Brilliant stuff. I like how RahmanSL was just enquiring about something relatively innoccous and was advised to just forget about them. Which further lead to person/s seemingly agents for ForInvest exposing their own company, in my opinion, as a total load of planks. Ha ha.

I read it in disbelief. Well done to those whom put the effort in.

Very grateful.

Mikis, if you are outside the US, find your country's equivalent of the FBI or Treasury Department. As far as non-governmental organizations opposed to HYIPS, the FPA qualifies.

I think a plague will be good to go with the award!!!!

A plague? Were you thinking of giving them swine flu? :D

I think plaque would be nice (the kind you hang on the wall, not the kind that builds up on teeth or in arteries - English is such a silly language). Of course, someone would have to find a real postal address for these scammers to mail it to them.
;)

Yes indeed, as ernest8fingers had posted, this whole thing started with the words “HAS ANYONE HEARD OF?”…back in 16/Jan/2010 and today, almost 1 month to the day, ForInvest has been dug out of their hole and exposed.

It was ForInvest WTI oil spread of 2 pips that got me interested in them in the first place and, like any other Newbies, I just wanted to know more about the company before I consider going “Live” with them.

I just asked the right questions, and ForInvest spilled forth their filth and scum. In the end, it was ForInvest people themselves who totally and utterly exposed their scam company for what it is…i.e. a scam & scumbag company!

We can be sure that there are many more such scam company masquerading as brokers out there, and it is up to the forex traders community to sniff & to snuff out as many as they can before they become an pandemic in the forex trading world.

Other Brokers

When is somebody going to shed some light on this whole Gallant FX / IAMFX SCAM? Months after all the blogs are talking about this Sunspot thing, now they both move to this Morningview Group company that's a couple months old? Anybody out there taking a chance on it? What's your experience? :err:

Of cource it's a not reliable broker. Look at their site - it's a peache of... you know what i mean. I realy don't know why people go to companies like this - they haven't any advantages i think.

Help!!!

How can these crooks continue -- is there no relief from theft? THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! One of the "Big Ten" remember!

yes i know that there are many scams among hyip but this one that i invested supports deposits through paypal and i know that paypal is a full legetimate organasation that doesnt invole with scams , so i opened a claim there to get a refund but paypal closed it automatically because they saied that they do not involve with tangible goods.Can you suggest me an organasation that investigetes those things and could help me at least to close this scam site?Thank you in advance

Well, if your HYIP friends are based some where in US, than
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

You have to filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center
and they will direct your Complaint to the right authority.
P.S. make sure that you have all the necessary proofs like,
emails correspondence, payments you made, their replay's (if any),
company address, names of representative, Phone, Email address, Fax etc
In fact every think that can support your "Complaint"

I did once and i was able to shut down a big "HYIP" Scam from Philadelphia, it tuck me long time but i did it.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!

Yea Pharaoh,a plague and in scripted beautifully on it will be SCAM OF THE YEAR.This should actually be a year thing.

haha, I was thinking more along the lines of the bubonic one, or perhaps a nasty case of Dengue would be more appropriate given the slurs against Malaysians :D

Back