ForInvests.net is now nominated for Scam Broker of the Year 2010

LOL, these scumbags are still shamelessly posting wonderful praises about their scam company ForInvest at 100ForexBrokers “Brokers Review” forum two days ago (16/Feb/’10).

Now that scumbag is calling himself “Sam Sweiss” (to sound more Swiss no doubt) and, as usual, pretending to be a genuine client and IB all rolled into one.
Is that sucker that stupid or what? Just because he is an idiot, he expects us all to be idiots too and cannot figure out that all those “happy clients” postings are his old stupid self.

And the beauty of it all is, that moron is still very much convinced that I am “a well known IB” for …well…he still haven’t decided which Broker I am supposed to be an IB for.

Site Moderator should allow that sucker back into this site just for laughs!

Hi guys…hehehe..Guess whom I found posting “wonderful” reviews on ForInvest over at “donnaforex forum” site???

Our old friend Mark Zwahlen (IT Manager of ForInvest), also posted as Swiss Advisor, KingSO, sam bullock, John Rice, Christiano Lancilotto, aristrader, Samer Sweiss-Jordan, Kali Cahen, Kieran Mitt, Voucheir M, and he-alone-knows what other names..and now posting under the name “Forex-Adviser” over at that site.

Lord Oh Lord, this scum company MUST be really DESPERATE that it even has to "SCAM" all over the internet just to get a review!

Google is your friend...

Thank you Pharaoh i already did read that post but unfortunatelly it was when i already had invested , can you suggest me an organasation that fights those scum hyips?

Unfortunately, unless you can trace the location of the website into a jurisdiction with a good enforcement record, you are probably out of luck. The typical HYIP scammer sets up shop in some obscure location. I said in the title of this article that Google is your friend because I searched for the name of that company + HYIP in the search and found enough evidence that they stopped paying as early as late January. An HYIP forum owner, of all people, invested $20 and got back three day's interest and then they posted that the HYIP company in question stopped paying.

Forinvests monthly contest is scam

I won the contest and they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,
AC 151654 - Congratulation!

You have won the Second Prize in the "Trading Competition-Round 18",
and the Prize of USD 3,000 Live Account with ForInvest Group.

Kindly note that upon "Competition Rules", paragraph 10,
to obtain your prize, we need the following:
- Copy of your Passport or ID.
- Copy of any utility bill.
- Full contact details
- Fees, the total of $377.60 USD (Fed 7.4%, Can 5.2%)
Please send the above as soon as possible to activate your live account.

Best Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

They requested that i must pay the tax money i pleaded with marie to pay the money in instalmental.After that she sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,
Thank you for your email.

The Management has approved the fees to be in two installments,
$194 directly, and $183.6 later on.
Would you please give us a specific date of the $183.6,in order to proceed
with activation you prize account.

Waiting your reply.

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

After one week and three days i made a profit of 7000 dollars with the 3000 dollars i requested for withdrawal which they did answer then after a day they sent this email to me.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

Kindly note that you cannot make a withdrawl from your account right now,
Upon Competition Rules;

10. Prize
The first winner will obtain a real trading account with ForInvest Group with an amount of USD 5000,
the second USD 3000, and the third USD 2000 . These amounts can not be withdrawn till client has
accumulated at least 50 transactions with the total amount of lots traded to be not less than 50.

You haven't met this condition yet.

Kind Regards

Marie Voucheir
ForInvest Group

Please can someone translate this 10th rule it means that the prize money cannot be withdrawn not the profit.After three days the sent me an email request for the balance of the task.I sent them a mail requesting that they should take their money from my 7000 dollars profit which they refused and disabled my account.After that they replied back asking me for 100 dollars to open my account please can you imagine a poor and sacm broker.
Dear Mr. Okeke,

We haven't receive The e $100.0 that you suggested in your emails
to be sent by today, in order to activate your account.
We will wait for the rest of the amount till Friday, as you suggested.

Waiting your confirmation for funding your account of $100.0 suggested
to be settled by today.

Kind Regards

Marie Vocheir
ForInvest Group

Do not invest your money in forinvest they are sacm.

Sounds like ForInvests has decided to add Advanced Fee Fraud to their list of ways to get money.

Scam broker

Dear All,

I'm newbie & still looking which broker shall i invest? While reading this message, i feel nervous

Dmoncheh,

As a fellow Newbie, my advise is to stay way, way, away from brokers who have been labeled “SCAM” in FPA. This very especially apply to ForInvest who even start competition to scam their winners even before the winners have even started trading (as in example above with peter okeke, and commented by Pharaoh).

Just go with reputable brokers as recommended here at FPA and you won’t go wrong. Practice on Demo accounts for at least 6 months, and develop your own strategy that best suits you, before thinking going Live; yah!

All the best and good luck!

ForInvest for scam broker of the year? They deserves a better title than that with an added title, “Bad & foul mouth service” award too.

peter okeke, if I am not mistaken, there is a very similar post like yours over at 100Forex Broker site too.

John Rice

I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SIGN UP ForInvests.net is now nominated for Scam Broker of the Year 2010 .I WAS THE ONE THAT SAID PAY PAL CAN NO LONGER TAKE DEP FROM FOREX BROKERS. WHEN THIS CAME OUT I WAS USEING PAYPAL WITH THEM WITH NO PROBLEMS . I THOUGHT THEY WHERE GREAT BROKER , THEY EMAIL ME THE STATEMENT ABOUT PAYPAL BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET MY WITHDRAW FROM THEM AND THEY TOLD ME NO MORE PAYPAL, LIKE A FOLL I BELIVE THEM, WEEKS WENT BUY AND I GOT SCAM. I WONT TO CLEAR THIS UP WHY I POSTED ABOUT PAYPAL CAN NOT TAKE DEP FROM FOREX BROKER, I TOOK THERE EMAIL THEY SENT ME IN GOOD FAITH AND POST ON THIS SITE . IT A SHAME THAT YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN THESE BROKERS , AND THEY TURN AROUND A STILL LIE AND CHEAT FROM US . FOR NOW ON I WILL TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AND WATCH WHAT FOREX PEACE ARMY AND WATCH WHAT I POST. THANK YOU JOHN RICE

Just for the record, I'd like to apologize to John Rice. He initially defended these scammers and I suspected that he was really just an employee. It turns out that he was another victim who just hadn't been scammed yet.

When a broker turns around and rips off the one legitimate customer who was defending them in the forums, that shows just how low that brokerage has fallen.

I wonder if this company will still be in business under the same name by the time the 2010 Broker Scam of the Year Awards are given.

OUCH - Humility

Darn, I'm sorry to hear about this.

It's a real bummer when you think you found something good and it's working for your, then later find out others are scammed and you figured they must be liars since you have not been scammed yet.

Big time bummer, I hate hearing stories like this; and shows it could happen to anyone.

Thanks to FPA we have access to these reviews I've saved thousands just from these reviews.

:)

Back